Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TV Teddy and Mick Cronin

Featured Replies

Cronin wanted a T. No way Teddy was going to give him want he wanted at that point.

Official that pulled TV away was my good friend Brent Hampton. Can't wait to hear what he has to say!

 

Great job by Brent to get in there between the two. Mick deserved a T for his actions, Teddy went a little overboard on his reaction.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where would you rank Teddy as an official?

 

Most flamboyant?

  • Author
Most flamboyant?

 

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

What always gets lost in these conversations.... Was the call correct or did Mic have something legit to argue?

What always gets lost in these conversations.... Was the call correct or did Mic have something legit to argue?

 

The original angle didn't show it and they never went to a replay...

Great job by Brent to get in there between the two. Mick deserved a T for his actions, Teddy went a little overboard on his reaction.

 

What actions did Mick deserve a T for?

 

The original questioning of the call which every coach does or the reactions to a ref getting in his face?

After the game, Valentine called the AAC's supervisor of officials and acknowledged that he should not have stepped toward Cronin in such an aggressive manner. "I was just totally wrong. I was out of place by walking into his space," Valentine told me by phone on Sunday. "It was just one of those situations where I got caught up in the moment. I was out of bounds because I walked into his domain. That's why I didn't give him a technical because I knew I was wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right. If it had been 15, 16 years ago, I never would have caught myself like that."

 

Read More: On court storming, bad coaching behavior and more as March begins - College Basketball - Seth Davis - SI.com

After the game, Valentine called the AAC's supervisor of officials and acknowledged that he should not have stepped toward Cronin in such an aggressive manner. "I was just totally wrong. I was out of place by walking into his space," Valentine told me by phone on Sunday. "It was just one of those situations where I got caught up in the moment. I was out of bounds because I walked into his domain. That's why I didn't give him a technical because I knew I was wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right. If it had been 15, 16 years ago, I never would have caught myself like that."

 

Read More: On court storming, bad coaching behavior and more as March begins - College Basketball - Seth Davis - SI.com

 

Case closed...

After the game, Valentine called the AAC's supervisor of officials and acknowledged that he should not have stepped toward Cronin in such an aggressive manner. "I was just totally wrong. I was out of place by walking into his space," Valentine told me by phone on Sunday. "It was just one of those situations where I got caught up in the moment. I was out of bounds because I walked into his domain. That's why I didn't give him a technical because I knew I was wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right. If it had been 15, 16 years ago, I never would have caught myself like that."

 

Read More: On court storming, bad coaching behavior and more as March begins - College Basketball - Seth Davis - SI.com

 

Case closed...

 

 

Great, admitted his mistake, now lets play ball.

 

Hey G, how the heck do you get your friends to pose for your avatar pics, my-o-my! :D

Honestly the last way I would describe Mick is a loose cannon. I've questioned his coaching ability in the past, but I feel like he has good sideline composure for the most part.

Honestly the last way I would describe Mick is a loose cannon. I've questioned his coaching ability in the past, but I feel like he has good sideline composure for the most part.

 

I go opposite. Coaching is fine. Sideline demeanor ...not so much. He looks like he's trying to play tough guy with that look he always gives.

Hey G, how the heck do you get your friends to pose for your avatar pics, my-o-my! :D

 

He wishes they were his friends....

 

And for that matter, so do I. :lol2:

I go opposite. Coaching is fine. Sideline demeanor ...not so much. He looks like he's trying to play tough guy with that look he always gives.

 

Now we're nitpicking the look on his face??? :lol2:

Now we're nitpicking the look on his face??? :lol2:

 

It's more than that. He comes across poorly. Always has which is why he still catches flack from too many UC fans. Irrational yet true.

It's more than that. He comes across poorly. Always has which is why he still catches flack from too many UC fans. Irrational yet true.

 

That has less than zero to do with why a fraction of the fan base has a problem with him. You know that's an absurd statement...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.