Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TV Teddy and Mick Cronin

Featured Replies

I think he passed on the T for a combo of Mick wanting it badly and he knew he overreacted by jumping in his face.

 

I agree.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think TV Teddy needs to spend a few games at home. No reason for an official to act like he did. Kinda wish Cronin would have punched him into next week.

I only saw the 6 second clip in the link. Teddy looks like the wrong one in this to me. Can't say I have seen an official do that before. He knew he was wrong. Mick didn't seem to get animated until after Teddy got in his grill.

Mic acted like a two year old, as he always does. Teddy should be a better man, but at what point is enough enough? Mics sideline antics are getting old, I hope officials start ringing his tail up.

 

I agree that Mick's sideline antics are too much.

 

Heck, I felt the worst for his assistant coach who a)got a two-hand shove from Mick and b)later got his rear end chewed out for something.

I agree that Mick's sideline antics are too much.

 

Heck, I felt the worst for his assistant coach who a)got a two-hand shove from Mick and b)later got his rear end chewed out for something.

 

Larry Davis is a good man, saves Mic's bacon regularly. Justin Jackson even got into Mic. The entire team knew they needed to calm him down. That said, TV was certainly out of hand as well, you can't do that as a ref, but he gave Mic a couple chances to shut up before he got up in his grill. If you can read lips, Mic was not exactly cordial to Teddy, and he had had enough. Had it been a baseball game, Mic said a few of the non-negotiables that earn you a quick shower.

Larry Davis is a good man, saves Mic's bacon regularly. Justin Jackson even got into Mic. The entire team knew they needed to calm him down. That said, TV was certainly out of hand as well, you can't do that as a ref, but he gave Mic a couple chances to shut up before he got up in his grill. If you can read lips, Mic was not exactly cordial to Teddy, and he had had enough. Had it been a baseball game, Mic said a few of the non-negotiables that earn you a quick shower.

 

A couple chances? He got in Mick's face 5 seconds after he made the call. Mick had 3 seconds to say anything before Teddy came after him. He disputed the call very briefly before Teddy escalated it. Was Mick also in the wrong, sure? That said you are portraying the situation entirely different than what actually happened...

A couple chances? He got in Mick's face 5 seconds after he made the call. Mick had 3 seconds to say anything before Teddy came after him. He disputed the call very briefly before Teddy escalated it. Was Mick also in the wrong, sure? That said you are portraying the situation entirely different than what actually happened...

 

Shocker. You are as much like a UK fan as any UC guy I have ever listened to, incapable of actually sitting back and being objective. If UC had more fans like you, they wouldn't have to give free tickets to fill seats at 5/3 arena.

Shocker. You are as much like a UK fan as any UC guy I have ever listened to, incapable of actually sitting back and being objective. If UC had more fans like you, they wouldn't have to give free tickets to fill seats at 5/3 arena.

 

Yet you can't dispute the facts I laid out. From the first word Cronin said to the point Teddy was in his face was 3 seconds. He said it was an Oscar Mayer Bologna call and then stood for a second with an angry look and they were nose to nose. Facts. Try it some time...

Edited by PurplePride92
RULE 8

More fun with facts. Mick has averaged a little over a technical per season since taking the UC job. If he's so out of control, where are all the T's called on him? Lot of one plus one equals three on this one...

Just watched again. Mick said roughly 10 words before Valentine jumped in his face. Every word after that was about Teddy jumping in his face. I'm the one not being objective. That's a good one...

  • Author
Shocker. You are as much like a UK fan as any UC guy I have ever listened to, incapable of actually sitting back and being objective. If UC had more fans like you, they wouldn't have to give free tickets to fill seats at 5/3 arena.
I am not an UC fan on any level, but I do think Teddy was out of line. Mick seemed to just be complaining about a call, just like every other coach in the nation does and Teddy went nuts. If it was that bad he should have T'd him up instead of acting the way he did. Of course they don't call him TV Teddy for nothing.
I am not an UC fan on any level, but I do think Teddy was out of line. Mick seemed to just be complaining about a call, just like every other coach in the nation does and Teddy went nuts. If it was that bad he should have T'd him up instead of acting the way he did. Of course they don't call him TV Teddy for nothing.

 

Like I have said, Mick was over the top, but it wasn't in his brief questioning of the call. He lost it because Teddy got in his face, and he didn't get rung because Teddy knew he was in the wrong...

  • Author
Like I have said, Mick was over the top, but it wasn't in his brief questioning of the call. He lost it because Teddy got in his face, and he didn't get rung because Teddy knew he was in the wrong...

Yeah I was talking about before Teddy got in his face, afterwards I think Mick was still pretty reserved considering what Teddy did. What would have happened if Teddy jumped at Huggy that way back in the day?

Yeah I was talking about before Teddy got in his face, afterwards I think Mick was still pretty reserved considering what Teddy did. What would have happened if Teddy jumped at Huggy that way back in the day?

 

Death... :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.