Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TV Teddy and Mick Cronin

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Did he deserve Tech? Did Teddy over react jumping towards him?

 

Can a ref be thrown out of a game? :)

Did he deserve Tech? Did Teddy over react jumping towards him? Can a ref be thrown out of a game? :)

 

Yes

Yes

No

  • Author

Where would you rank Teddy as an official?

Where would you rank Teddy as an official?

 

Strong

What exactly did Valentine do wrong?

 

Cronin should have been tossed.

  • Author
What exactly did Valentine do wrong?

 

Cronin should have been tossed.

 

I don't know how wrong it was but I think the way he jumped at Cronin and got up in his face is a bit demonstrative for an official that should be in control

What exactly did Valentine do wrong?

 

Cronin should have been tossed.

 

You would have lost your mind if Teddy jumped in Pitino's face like that. That's exactly why Teddy didn't ring him up. Knew damn well that was wrong...

There's a reason he's called TV Teddy, he'd rather be part of a story than officiate a game. He's a joke

You would have lost your mind if Teddy jumped in Pitino's face like that. That's exactly why Teddy didn't ring him up. Knew damn well that was wrong...

 

Probably not... I know how Pitino rides officials. Any technical I've seen him get was well deserved. Any idea what Mick said to him?

Probably not... I know how Pitino rides officials. Any technical I've seen him get was well deserved. Any idea what Mick said to him?

 

Dude, I follow you on Twitter. I know how you are during games... :lol2:

Any idea what Mick said to him?

 

Told him it was a bullcrap call and he knew it. Then Teddy jumped in his face...

Edited by Randy Parker

Dude, I follow you on Twitter. I know how you are during games... :lol2:

 

Like I said, I can't think of any tech that Rick has gotten that wasn't deserved. He rides the refs on routine calls.

Told him it was a BS call and he knew it. Then Teddy jumped in his face...

 

I'm just not seeing the outrage... Maybe people are basing their view of Valentine on past incidents, but what he did doesn't really bother me.

I'm just not seeing the outrage... Maybe people are basing their view of Valentine on past incidents, but what he did doesn't really bother me.

 

So you think officials should be allowed to jump right in the face of a coach? Really? Wow...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.