Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TV Teddy and Mick Cronin

Featured Replies

Like I said, I can't think of any tech that Rick has gotten that wasn't deserved. He rides the refs on routine calls.

 

Mick would have deserved it. Only reason it wasn't called was because Teddy knew his action was over the line...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you think officials should be allowed to jump right in the face of a coach? Really? Wow...

 

Does he do that often? I honestly don't know. If he reacted to coaches like that all time time, then I would say it's definitely an issue. If not...

Mick would have deserved it. Only reason it wasn't called was because Teddy knew his action was over the line...

 

Maybe so. That would make sense.

Does he do that often? I honestly don't know. If he reacted to coaches like that all time time, then I would say it's definitely an issue. If not...

 

Who cares if he does it all the time. Cronin was standing still arguing the call and Valentine jumped nose to nose. Unacceptable action from any official any time it happens...

TV Teddy has had a rough few days.

 

[video=youtube_share;Sv0vaUslElQ]

  • Author
Who cares if he does it all the time. Cronin was standing still arguing the call and Valentine jumped nose to nose. Unacceptable action from any official any time it happens...

 

This

Cronin: "He apologized. He thought I was coming at him, I wasn’t.”

 

There you go...

Cronin: "He apologized. He thought I was coming at him, I wasn’t.”

 

There you go...

 

Misunderstanding then. Seems logical.

Where would you rank Teddy as an official?

 

Top 3 in the country.

Cronin wanted a T. No way Teddy was going to give him want he wanted at that point.

Official that pulled TV away was my good friend Brent Hampton. Can't wait to hear what he has to say!

Cronin wanted a T. No way Teddy was going to give him want he wanted at that point.

Official that pulled TV away was my good friend Brent Hampton. Can't wait to hear what he has to say!

 

I think he passed on the T for a combo of Mick wanting it badly and he knew he overreacted by jumping in his face.

Cronin wanted a T. No way Teddy was going to give him want he wanted at that point.

Official that pulled TV away was my good friend Brent Hampton. Can't wait to hear what he has to say!

 

No chance Teddy says sorry if he didn't know he was 100% wrong for jumping in Mick's face...

It appeared to me that TV was trying to bully Cronin.

Mic acted like a two year old, as he always does. Teddy should be a better man, but at what point is enough enough? Mics sideline antics are getting old, I hope officials start ringing his tail up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.