Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Coaching Change???

Featured Replies

Read some things on Twitter that sounds like there may be a change coming???

  • Replies 57
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read some things on Twitter that sounds like there may be a change coming???

 

Sounds like he is out.

Ed Cravens stepped down yesterday.

 

Wow. Who will they go after...Keaton?

Wow. Who will they go after...Keaton?

 

I imagine Keaton will be among those looked at.

No brainer. PC goes with one of its own(Belcher),this is probably who they wanted all along. Would be shocked if there is any interviews.

Here's one vote for Keaton. Oh wait. I don't have a vote. I thought he did a great job with the junior varsity this year. Two years of seasoning-he's ready. Let's add Kane to the staff as well.

No votes for this one. Anthony will put in who he wants….any interviews would be cursory

From talking to a couple of players last summer there was a bad attitude among the players. With that poor attitude and many young players it lead to a losing record. I hope there will not just mental growth, but physical growth as well.

I'll comment when I get home. I just wanna make sure the facts are given.

Difficult season for sure. Not sure that any one else could have done better.

Here's what happened:

 

Ed Cravens has said all along he would stay until he thought Keaton was reay to take over. In his eyes, that time has arrived, and Cravens resigned earlier this week. Keaton Belcher has been named interim Head Coach. The job will be posted when we return to school this week and will remain posted for 30 days, when interviews will take place. Belcher is a candidate for the job, but has NOT been given the job.

 

Ed Cravens did an outstanding job the last two seasons given the circumstances. He is a great man I'm happy to call my friend. I'll miss the post game chats with him the most. I learned a great deal about coaching and about life from just talking to him.

8th grade, freshmen team, and JV team all had winning records. Decent talent coming down the pipeline for PC the next few years so it could be a good gig for whoever gets it.

8th grade, freshmen team, and JV team all had winning records. Decent talent coming down the pipeline for PC the next few years so it could be a good gig for whoever gets it.

 

8th grade bunch won their district championship behind Coach Brent Sowder.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.