Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Over/Under 87.5 Reds Wins?

Featured Replies

Vegas has the Reds # at 87.5. Would you take the over or under?

 

 

 

 

(7th highest)

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made a bet with a good friend very similar to this one last week....We set the mark at 85.5 wins. I took the under.

I'll take the over barely, if there are no significant (out for the year) pitching injuries.

I will go over. I think there is enough pitching to get them over this number regardless of what the offense does.

Put me down for under. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it

I will go over. I think there is enough pitching to get them over this number regardless of what the offense does.

 

The reason I went under, we said that last year and lost a middle of the rotation guy responsible for 14 of those wins. Not sure where they get those back.

 

Granted, they did win 90 last year. I'm just skeptical, and I'm usually not.

Under - 79

Over. Everything will fall into place this year. Cueto will stay healthy. Bailey will win 24 games in his contract year. Latos will dominate. BP is ticked at the world, and will have his best season ever. Bruce will continue to improve. Votto will bounce back. Meso will shine after getting the full time job. The bullpen will be lights out. And we will all say it's because the Reds fired Dusty, and got a manager that knows what he's doing.

 

REDS 95 PLUS GAMES AND WIN THE WORLD SERIES

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I think Bailey, Latos and Cueto are all better this year. Leake will probably be worse, but minimally. Congrani will be up and down. Bullpen should be better, assuming a healthy Marshall and Broxton.

 

Ofeensively, I believe the Reds will produce better at every position except CF replacing Choo.

Over. Everything will fall into place this year. Cueto will stay healthy. Bailey will win 24 games in his contract year. Latos will dominate. BP is ticked at the world, and will have his best season ever. Bruce will continue to improve. Votto will bounce back. Meso will shine after getting the full time job. The bullpen will be lights out. And we will all say it's because the Reds fired Dusty, and got a manager that knows what he's doing.

 

REDS 95 PLUS GAMES AND WIN THE WORLD SERIES

 

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

So I see that your botanical trip to Colorado went well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.