Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 87 Beechwood 42

Featured Replies

I wasn't there but I believe with the recent creation of the running clock rule schools work their tails off to get up 35 points. I hate the rule and the issues it creates.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH can keep Ruthsatz and his dad. Beechwood at least played with class last night.

 

I was told CCH was pressing later in the game and the person I talked to said CCH definitely ran up the score.

 

Anyone?

CCH can keep Ruthsatz and his dad. Beechwood at least played with class last night.

 

Seems we have a 'winner' here guru. Ask and you shall receive. Judging by this statement, it would appear that there was some sort of issue last night.

CCH can keep Ruthsatz and his dad. Beechwood at least played with class last night.

 

And these scores won by Beechwood, were what? 81-31, 60-11 and 59-27

 

Oh and BTW Holmes beat Beechwood even worse

 

Come on Bubba314, before you start throwing stones, look in your own back yard!

 

I guess it okay when you blow out a completely inferior team but if someone else does it to you????

I find it comical that one coach's son (Ruthsatz) is going to break another coach's son (Listermann) scoring record. You want to talk about having the "Scott Draud greenlight". CVH should break both of their records when it is said and done!

I was told CCH was pressing later in the game and the person I talked to said CCH definitely ran up the score.

 

Anyone?

 

Cov. Cath pressed and had their starters in the game until about 6:30 left in the fourth. Then they subbed and dropped into a zone.

I find it comical that one coach's son (Ruthsatz) is going to break another coach's son (Listermann) scoring record. You want to talk about having the "Scott Draud greenlight". CVH should break both of their records when it is said and done!

 

One did it four years, the other is trying to do it in three and indeed Cole VonHandorf could break it.

I was told CCH was pressing later in the game and the person I talked to said CCH definitely ran up the score.

 

Anyone?

 

Tigers Den ‏@TheWoodPepClub 3m

Don't forget your notebooks Cov Cath because you're about to get schooled!!!!!!

 

 

Twitter messages like this can often lead to this. :idunno:

 

But seriously, I don't believe that to be the case. Sometimes a team can be just that bad that they can't stop the other.

A CovCath supporter who was there said it was obvious that they were trying to run up the score.

 

Didn't this conversation happen in other games this year where Ruthsatz stayed in late into blowout games?

One did it four years, the other is trying to do it in three and indeed Cole VonHandorf could break it.

 

Cole will have lots more shot opportunities next season. With Ruthsatz leaving that's about 15 to 20 shots per game.

A CovCath supporter who was there said it was obvious that they were trying to run up the score.

Didn't this conversation happen in other games this year where Ruthsatz stayed in late into blowout games?

 

I don't buy this for one minute. What is there to gain by this???????

 

With all due respect to the Beechwood faithful and their players, that team is severely over-matched when playing the likes of NewCath, CovCath, & Holmes. Beatdowns like this are inevitable.

I don't buy this for one minute. What is there to gain by this???????

 

With all due respect to the Beechwood faithful and their players, that team is severely over-matched when playing the likes of NewCath, CovCath, & Holmes. Beatdowns like this are inevitable.

 

 

I can agree with the "over-matched" statement. I have seen a couple of those type games this season; one involving the Colonels and one involving your Breds.

 

Like the way Ron Dawn coached and managed the blowout much better.

And these scores won by Beechwood, were what? 81-31, 60-11 and 59-27

 

Oh and BTW Holmes beat Beechwood even worse

 

Come on Bubba314, before you start throwing stones, look in your own back yard!

 

I guess it okay when you blow out a completely inferior team but if someone else does it to you????

 

 

I got the Theoldguy fired up with my first post. Damn I'm good. I played for the Colonels in 3 different sports, I have 2 state rings, back when we played with class. Not Ruthsatz making gestures at the Bwood students.

 

VonHandorf, Flood, Young and Heppler will bring the class and pride back to CCH.

I was told CCH was pressing later in the game and the person I talked to said CCH definitely ran up the score.

 

Anyone?

 

Seems we have a 'winner' here guru. Ask and you shall receive. Judging by this statement, it would appear that there was some sort of issue last night.

 

Don't shoot the messenger here, but I've had a couple coaches tell me the same thing about this game.

 

I wasn't there but other coaches are under the impression that the Colonels indeed ran the score up.

Don't shoot the messenger here, but I've had a couple coaches tell me the same thing about this game.

 

I wasn't there but other coaches are under the impression that the Colonels indeed ran the score up.

 

Now...to be fair to Scott and his team/players.

 

I was also told that Ruthsatz (Nick) only played 20 minutes in this game and the final stats/score were a product of Beechwood needing to get better in certain areas and Covcath simply being that much better.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.