Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 87 Beechwood 42

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have been shocked to see this any other way. CCH way too much talent for the Tigers. Congrats CCH!

Ruthsatz 31

CVH 12

Schult 10

B Heppler 8

 

 

Jacob Huff had 19 for BW.

23 TOs for BW.

Full stats later!

 

Statsman nice talking and working with you!

 

BTW Great job NDA girls! :thumb:

Per KHSAA Scoreboard.

23 TOs for BW.

 

22 against Holmes the other night. They just can't handle the ball with pressure.

Not saying the score was ran up because I know Scott wouldn't do that to Beechwood, but how was Nick in long enough to get 31 points tonight??

Not saying the score was ran up because I know Scott wouldn't do that to Beechwood, but how was Nick in long enough to get 31 points tonight??

 

Wasn't there, but didn't even raise a red flag to me. Seeing the Holmes game, I assumed that he got a bunch of his points on transition after turnovers. Clyde's post on 23 TO's had it making sense to me.

Beechwood 13-09-13-07--42

CovCath.....28-20-16-23--87

 

Beechwood scoring

#3 Shover 03

#5 Huff 19

#20 Robbins 01

#23 Brock 10

#32 Benson 02

#33 Fieger 07

Total 42

 

CovCath scoring

VonHandorf 12

Schuh 04

Wichmann 04

Theobald 06

Ruthsatz 31

B. Heppler 08

Shumate 04

Schult 10

W. Heppler03

Lenhof 01

Flood 02

Sweeney 02

Total 87

 

With the "W" CovCath improves to 19-1 and next plays Scott on Tuesday February 04th with the Freshmen playing Beechwood

 

Of Note: CovCath JV will play Holmes at Holmes on Thrusday with the tip-off coming at 7:30 pm in the JV semi-finals!

23 TOs for BW.

 

I had us with 27 which I believe is our highest on the year and shot attempts 62-30 in favor of CCH.

 

CCH 34/62

BW 12/30

Also CCH shot 20/29 in the 1st half to build a 48-21 halftime lead. Ruthsatz had 23 at the half I believe.

Full stats later!

 

Statsman nice talking and working with you!

 

BTW Great job NDA girls! :thumb:

 

TOG...as always.

Nice to see Lenhof, Flood and Sweeney getting some varsity playing time for CCH....

I was told CCH was pressing later in the game and the person I talked to said CCH definitely ran up the score.

 

Anyone?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.