Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Larry French resigns from Boyle County

Featured Replies

  • Author

Coach French,

 

Thank you for all that you have done for us here in Boyle County. You inherited a program that was in disarray and none of us had any idea what to expect going forward. You restored pride in the program and community and brought back normalcy to the program. You ran the program with class and also won your first state championships here. You will never be forgotten as you move on and I wish you nothing but continued success wherever life takes you.

 

 

Thanks for everything, Coach!!!!!!

Sounds like Great News for Southwestern!

Wonder if Hester will now join Smith at MC.

  • Author
Wonder if Hester will now join Smith at MC.

 

That's a good question. My head says no but that's really just me hoping he'll stay at Boyle County and teach my kid how to lift weights. I believe he still lives in Garrard County so he's not far from Richmond at all......hmmmmmm.

What was French's attraction to SW?

If Boyle County doesn't have John Hodge on the phone RIGHT NOW then they are doing it wrong.

  • Author
What was French's attraction to SW?

 

 

He gets to coach with his son.

There could be alot of change about to happen- Blair to PSW, Hester to MC, Goldsmith completely retired, Walker back to Ohio, C. Mason focus on Centre softball, etc. This is not good.

  • Author
There could be alot of change about to happen- Blair to PSW, Hester to MC, Goldsmith completely retired, Walker back to Ohio, C. Mason focus on Centre softball, etc. This is not good.

 

 

Do you think Coach C. Mason would go coach with Pardue at Mercer County?

 

I am remaining optimistic for now. I'd like to see who ends up with the job first. If it's Hodge and all of this movement takes place then he'd likely be bringing back the 1-2 assistants that left with him. I think Massengill is one of them.

Do you think Coach C. Mason would go coach with Pardue at Mercer County?

 

I am remaining optimistic for now. I'd like to see who ends up with the job first. If it's Hodge and all of this movement takes place then he'd likely be bringing back the 1-2 assistants that left with him. I think Massengill is one of them.

 

I am hoping for best, but expecting the worst. I think we really dont know the half of why Larry is going to PSW. I expect Fall Out. Too bad because I think they had a darn good staff.

Coach French,

 

Thank you for all that you have done for us here in Boyle County. You inherited a program that was in disarray and none of us had any idea what to expect going forward. You restored pride in the program and community and brought back normalcy to the program. You ran the program with class and also won your first state championships here. You will never be forgotten as you move on and I wish you nothing but continued success wherever life takes you.

 

 

Thanks for everything, Coach!!!!!!

 

I agree!

Best wishes to Coach French.

 

He was all class in the recent rivalry games over the last few years.

I am hoping for best, but expecting the worst. I think we really dont know the half of why Larry is going to PSW. I expect Fall Out. Too bad because I think they had a darn good staff.

 

Actually I think we have good ideas why Larry felt it was time to go.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.