Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The youngest of Mark Pike family?

Featured Replies

Where will he end up going to high school? He is a 8th grader!!!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where will he end up going to high school? He is a 8th grader!!!

 

Wherever he wants to go. Kenton County has open enrollment and he could choose Cov Cath if he wants. Just like any other 8th grader.

Who is Mark Pike and who is his youngest?

Who is Mark Pike and who is his youngest?

Mark Pike played for the Bills during their 4 SB runs.

 

He is Zeke Pikes dad. Great guy. Zeke however didn't have his dads work ethic IMO.

 

He also owns Better Bodies fitness Center.

Mark Pike played for the Bills during their 4 SB runs.

 

He is Zeke Pikes dad. Great guy. Zeke however didn't have his dads work ethic IMO.

 

He also owns Better Bodies fitness Center.

 

 

OK. I thought that's who we were talking about but it was a bit vague.

Who is Mark Pike and who is his youngest?

 

That would be Malachi. Played football and basketball for Turkeyfoot Middle this year. Solid athlete. Not sure why it matters where he goes to high school. He'll go somewhere and do well.

The kid has grown up around Dixie, but I've heard Beechwood.

Where will he end up going to high school? He is a 8th grader!!!

 

Is he an 8th grader this year or next year?

Somewhere with discipline and direction hopefully.

Poor kid has to live under the scrutiny of his brother's antics. Would he be mentioned at this time if not? Good luck to the boy. I hope he makes a good name for himself!

Somewhere with discipline and direction hopefully.

 

Poor kid has to live under the scrutiny of his brother's antics. Would he be mentioned at this time if not? Good luck to the boy. I hope he makes a good name for himself!

 

I hope everyone let's Malachi be who he is and assigns nothing, good or bad, about his brother to him. Let him show us who he is before anyone starts issuing warnings, pre-judgments, etc.

I hope everyone let's Malachi be who he is and assigns nothing, good or bad, about his brother to him. Let him show us who he is before anyone starts issuing warnings, pre-judgments, etc.

Good point VOR, the stories about his brother are legendary, but those stories are about his brother, not him. I don't know the kid from Adam, but I hope as you said, people will judge him on his own behavior, not that of a sibling. I saw him play football a few years back, he was a nice player, hope he can forge his own identity.

I doubt he will be at Dixie. I believe there are past issues between the present head coach and the Pikes.

Is he an 8th grader this year or next year?

 

This year

Hope nothing but the best for this young man. Good Luck.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.