January 23, 201412 yr Wasnt he the East Ridge BBall Coach? He was a couple years ago, Randy McCoy has been there last two seasons.... Talking Preston Lemaster.
January 23, 201412 yr He deleted his FB account. Yeah I noticed that. I've tried reaching out but no luck yet.
January 23, 201412 yr I have known the LeMaster's since before Preston or Chris was born. His mom, died last year of cancer. Preston was enrolled at UK to get his teaching degree after he left East Ridge.
January 23, 201412 yr Steve Masiello? That was my first thought, but unlikely. Don't know how that guy has a college job.
January 24, 201412 yr That was my first thought, but unlikely. Don't know how that guy has a college job. Yeah I knew it more than likely wasn't him, just found it appropriate.
January 25, 201412 yr Is Richie Farmer already out of jail. He must be... He was at the Toyota Classic tonight watching his son play for Clay Co.
January 25, 201412 yr Another day in the life of the S.E.C. The NCAA really needs to look at giving this criminal empire the death penalty.
January 25, 201412 yr Do you even read the stuff you post NCF? :lol2: He doesn't even respond to anyone else who criticizes the B1G or any other conference. He trolls then leaves and will never visit the thread again lol.
January 25, 201412 yr If something ever happened to UK, NCF wouldn't know what to do with his time. :lol:
January 26, 201412 yr He must be... He was at the Toyota Classic tonight watching his son play for Clay Co. I don't think he has reported to jail yet.
January 26, 201412 yr I don't think he has reported to jail yet. I was talking about this with a friend today. They said he doesn't begin serving his sentence until March. Probably right after the state tournament. Seriously, is this common practice? Seems strange not to start serving the sentence after the verdict. Is this more favoritism for Farmer?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.