Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Counterfeit UK TIX

Featured Replies

Saw on the news that several people were sold counterfeit TIX and could not get in the game. KSR saying that a former player was involved...any ideas as to who it is?

I also heard Lemaster... Not from any reliable source though.

Is Richie Farmer already out of jail.

Steve Masiello?

 

I hope it's him.

Preston Lemaster..

 

I also heard Lemaster... Not from any reliable source though.

 

Really hope this is not ture.

Current UK basketball players in Jail - what kind of team would they have?

 

Ed Davendar

Richie Farmer

Michael Porter

Jules Carmara (not sure he is in)

I noticed Preston Lemaster has really been trying to sell tickets on Facebook lately. I'm not saying he was doing anything wrong but I did notice it.

Can you all imagine how degrading this is to those not guilty.

I noticed Preston Lemaster has really been trying to sell tickets on Facebook lately. I'm not saying he was doing anything wrong but I did notice it.

 

He deleted his FB account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.