Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Stays and Who Goes UK Basketball (2014 edition)

Featured Replies

Just like I have said from the onset that the success of this year's team hinges upon the twins, the success of next year's team hinges upon them returning to school.

 

Locks

 

Randle, WCS, and Young.

 

Wants to leave

Twins

 

For the record I just checked nbadraft.net, which means absolutely nothing, and neither of the twins were listed in the first or second round.

Twins want to go to NBA but is there a job for them right now?

Twins want to go to NBA but is there a job for them right now?

 

Archie got drafted...

 

Aa Harrison: 14ppg, 3rpg, 2apg, 1spg, 1.2 assist/TO ratio

An Harrison: 11ppg, 3rpg, 4apg, 0spg, 1.4 assist/TO ratio

Archie: 14ppg, 5rpg, 3apg, 1spg, 0.9 assist/TO ratio

Archie got drafted...

 

Aa Harrison: 14ppg, 3rpg, 2apg, 1spg, 1.2 assist/TO ratio

An Harrison: 11ppg, 3rpg, 4apg, 0spg, 1.4 assist/TO ratio

Archie: 14ppg, 5rpg, 3apg, 1spg, 0.9 assist/TO ratio

 

It was also, potentially, during the worst draft in NBA history. Archie's numbers were also what they were because UK had nobody else to turn to.

Archie got drafted... Aa Harrison: 14ppg' date=' 3rpg, 2apg, 1spg, 1.2 assist/TO ratio An Harrison: 11ppg, 3rpg, 4apg, 0spg, 1.4 assist/TO ratio Archie: 14ppg, 5rpg, 3apg, 1spg, 0.9 assist/TO ratio[/quote']

 

Archie is gonna be good, he's quick and explosive they have slow feet with no explosion.

Calipari goes Pro.

 

I think this is plausible.

 

While I guess it's always plausible, I think it's less likely for next season & most likely for the season after.

I think Andrew Harrison would be drafted, possibly in the first round. I think Aaron is a ways behind him. With that being said, as close as the twins are to one another, would Andrew leave and let Aaron stay another year. I think not. I think they both stay.

I think Andrew Harrison would be drafted, possibly in the first round. I think Aaron is a ways behind him. With that being said, as close as the twins are to one another, would Andrew leave and let Aaron stay another year. I think not. I think they both stay.

 

This is the million dollar question. Will the Harrisons make separate decisions? I have a hard time thinking they will.

If Poythress continues I think he could test the waters to leave. He has to tools and the "potential" and the NBA drafts more on potential than anything.

 

He has to improve his ball handling skills before he should even consider trying to leave for the NBA.

If only someone could sell them on waiting an extra year to be a solid, not struggling millionaire by 20. Like Tjones.

I can see Julius and Young going. Young is the one that all the pro scouts were impressed with watching practice this fall. I thought for awhile WCS too and still may. The twins, POY all depend on the rest of the season. Lots of games left and as we all know things can change.

Do the Harrisons defend well enough to go pro?

Not yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.