Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Anyone Beat The Seattle Seahawks???

Featured Replies

The 49ers are going to beat them this weekend.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49ers better be practicing using hand signals to call audibles at the line of scrimmage. I don't think either SF or SEA has enough offense to beat Brady or Manning in Super Bowl.

 

They won't need offense to defeat either one of them. Defense wins championships and Seattle shut down 5K yard passing Drew Brees and Rodgers didn't light up the 49ers. Both teams will be capable of handling Manning or Brady with their defense. The better question is can NE or Denver stop Seattle or SF from scoring 23 points? That's all they need to win.

The real question is: How much smack will these two teams talk throughout the game? I can't see it topping Carolina vs. San Fran, but it just might.

The real question is: How much smack will these two teams talk throughout the game? I can't see it topping Carolina vs. San Fran, but it just might.

 

I don't know. Once Richard Sherman gets going I'm thinking he's hard to stop.

They won't need offense to defeat either one of them. Defense wins championships and Seattle shut down 5K yard passing Drew Brees and Rodgers didn't light up the 49ers. Both teams will be capable of handling Manning or Brady with their defense. The better question is can NE or Denver stop Seattle or SF from scoring 23 points? That's all they need to win.

 

Both teams have great D's but crowd noise and weather helped tremendously to shut down Rodgers and Bree's.

Not gonna say it's gonna happen, but if Arizona can win in Seattle, anyone can. The Niners will go as Gore goes and lately no one runs it well against the 'Hawks.

Gore ran for 110 on the Hawks last time they played.

Seattle has been horrible offensively since early December. They've gotten by on their defense. I don't think their defense or home crowd will be able to save them this week. The 49ers are the road warriors this season.

I think the Seahawks peaked a month ago. Niners are a different team with Crabtree back and Kaepernick running more

Gore ran for 110 on the Hawks last time they played.

 

At San Francisco, he had 110, but the last 3 Seattle home games (all since their bye week), the visiting leading rusher had 22, 64 and 15 respectively. Gore is more than capable of putting up that 110 again, but he did only have 16 at Seattle in their first meeting.

 

Don't get me wrong, but on all of my fantasy playoff teams, I'm rooting for him.

Edited by statman

The two best NFC teams are playing for the right to go to NYC. The Cardinals proved Seattle isn't unbeatlable at Century Link so it's possible.

In 2014?

 

It looks like they are a team on a mission. I don't know if I'd take them over the field, but they've spanked the 49ers each time they've played so far, and I'm not sold on the 49ers as a Super Bowl team.

 

That'd leave the Patriots (which would be one hell of a game in the cold/snow) and the Broncos (who can score but seem to have some holes).

 

What does everyone else think?

Russel Wilson has actually been struggling, so yes anyone can beat the Seahawks. They don't look as invincible as some claim imo.

I think the Seahawks peaked a month ago. Niners are a different team with Crabtree back and Kaepernick running more

 

I agree with you. and I hate it because I loathe Harbaugh.

If the Niners can contain Lynch and get off to a quick start to help against the crowd I think SF has a good shot of winning. Will be a great game.

Of the 4 left, I hope Seattle wins. I loathe the 49ers and Harbaugh. Not a Peyton fan, can't stand the Pats.

I agree with every word spindoc. Now with that said you won't like this. Pete Carroll I can stand but I don't like him that well. The fans of Seattle deserve a superbowl win after having one stolen from them against the steelers a few years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.