Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Anyone Beat The Seattle Seahawks???

Featured Replies

Probably best for the Seahwaks that they split the season series, it's tough to beat a team three times in a row. At home I like them against the Niners and with that Defense I wouldn't want to play them in the Super Bowl. If they can hang 24 points on any of the three teams I think they can win all those games, that's how good that defense is.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my year, 3 of my 4 LEAST favorite teams still in. Can't stand the Niners. Hope Seattle spanks 'em, but not counting on it. Like Wilson, hate Pete Carroll. Hoping Peyton will prevail (although I'm not a fan of Elway at all) over the Patriots. Dislike Brady but really really detest The Hooded One. I may not even watch the conference championships or the Super Bowl this year.

 

Who am I kidding??

Can they be beaten? Yes. Will they? Nope.

 

I've said since week 1 they're the best team in the league, no need to change that.

71-16....That's the complete domination the Seahawks have leveled on the 49ers in their last two games at Seattle....42-13 and 29-3, respectively.

 

In San Francisco, it's been 49ers winning the last 2 meetings, but by a combined total of 32-23. 13-6 and 19-17.

 

Seahawks aren't losing at home.

71-16....That's the complete domination the Seahawks have leveled on the 49ers in their last two games at Seattle....42-13 and 29-3, respectively.

 

In San Francisco, it's been 49ers winning the last 2 meetings, but by a combined total of 32-23. 13-6 and 19-17.

 

Seahawks aren't losing at home.

Anyone know the line on this one?

Anyone know the line on this one?

 

Seattle -3.5

Of the 4 left, I hope Seattle wins. I loathe the 49ers and Harbaugh. Not a Peyton fan, can't stand the Pats.

 

I can't stand Pete Carroll, so I can't root for Seattle.

 

I hate Harbaugh as well.

 

I'd prefer Manning and the Broncos bring home the Lombardi trophy, but I will be a Pats fan on super bowl Sunday if they beat Denver.

Not my year, 3 of my 4 LEAST favorite teams still in. Can't stand the Niners. Hope Seattle spanks 'em, but not counting on it. Like Wilson, hate Pete Carroll. Hoping Peyton will prevail (although I'm not a fan of Elway at all) over the Patriots. Dislike Brady but really really detest The Hooded One. I may not even watch the conference championships or the Super Bowl this year.

 

Who am I kidding??

 

I didn't watch the Super Bowl last year. Can't stand Harbaugh (49ers) and hate Ray Lewis. I couldn't pick a lesser of two evils.

I'd feel better picking Seattle if their offense was playing better. Granted New Orleans has a top 5 defense as does San Francisco but SF has proven to be able to get points when needed. Carolina had the 2nd best defense this season and SF had the 24th best offense yet they still scored on them when needed. SF also is proving to be able to play on the road and yes, it is Seattle but SF looks like the team on a mission to me.

Seattle -3.5

 

I can't believe it's not more. I'd take Seattle and give the points.

I feel ya. Road woes are a touchy subject for me. I feel like any time I listen to any of the talking heads, that's their go-to line when referencing the Seahawks. I guess it pisses me off because it shows how little attention they really pay to what is really going on around the league and recycle the same crap week after week, year after year.

 

It's almost as if they'd be better off losing a couple more at home each year to even it out.

 

I don't follow them but the shows I've seen they don't just refer to their road record but the fact that apparently they had a couple road wins that were pretty unimpressive. You're right that every remaining team is probably in the same boat, Seattle just gets called out because of their outstanding home record.

I can't believe it's not more. I'd take Seattle and give the points.

 

over/under is 40, which I think is extremely low.

In 2014?

 

It looks like they are a team on a mission. I don't know if I'd take them over the field, but they've spanked the 49ers each time they've played so far, and I'm not sold on the 49ers as a Super Bowl team.

 

That'd leave the Patriots (which would be one hell of a game in the cold/snow) and the Broncos (who can score but seem to have some holes).

 

What does everyone else think?

 

Someone probably already said this. However Seattle didn't spank the 49ers both times, Seattle didn't even win both games this year. The 49ers beat them in San Fran.

 

It should be a great game.

Someone probably already said this. However Seattle didn't spank the 49ers both times, Seattle didn't even win both games this year. The 49ers beat them in San Fran.

 

It should be a great game.

 

 

They beat the tar out of them the past 2 times they've played in Seattle, and lost extremely close games in SF the past 2 times. Seattle dominates SF at CenturyLink.

49ers better be practicing using hand signals to call audibles at the line of scrimmage. I don't think either SF or SEA has enough offense to beat Brady or Manning in Super Bowl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.