December 16, 201312 yr Jason Garrett should be fired immediately. Once again, Romo is the victim of awful coaching and awful timing. As a fan of the game of football the play calling while up 36-30 was atrocious and made me upset.
December 16, 201312 yr Seriously, how bad are the Cowboys lol? They are up huge in the first half only to have their defense once again forget to leave the lockerroom to play the 2nd half. Wow....I love watching Jerry Jones team implode each week, he is the biggest problem with the Cowboys, how people in Dallas haven't banned him from the city is beyond me lol
December 16, 201312 yr Not his fault. That interception was deffinatly Romos fault. As I thought and what was just gone over on football night in America, that was a read route and with a defender on the outside the receiver was to stop in the area between the 2 defenders and the ball was supposed to be there, Romo threw it to the outside where the defender was. Btw, Jason Garrett just threw Romo under the bus too lol
December 16, 201312 yr All his fault as far as throwing 4 bad passes in a row to end the game, with two being picks. Play calling was as bad as always(this season)
December 16, 201312 yr This game was the Tipping Point in me being a Cowboys fan. I am officially done with this team.
December 16, 201312 yr The bad throws that led to the interceptions are completely Romo's fault but they should be running the ball at that point, not throwing. So the latter is definitely on Garrett's shoulders. No way, no how should they still be throwing the ball in those situations.
December 16, 201312 yr I seem to remember earlier in the season when Dez Bryant was being called out that there were several folks on here defending him and saying he didn't do anything wrong when he was on the sidelines arguing and whining etc. Lets hear from those same folks about Dez walking off the field before the game was over.
December 16, 201312 yr You are up 26-3 at the half. I understand keeping your foot on the gas. However, it becomes apparent that you cannot stop your opponent in the 3rd quarter, are unable to maintain and score on drives of your own, and have a quarterback who's MO is to throw interceptions late in games at the most inopportune times, WHY ARE YOU PASSING? I was sitting there going, WOW!!
December 16, 201312 yr Author I seem to remember earlier in the season when Dez Bryant was being called out that there were several folks on here defending him and saying he didn't do anything wrong when he was on the sidelines arguing and whining etc. Lets hear from those same folks about Dez walking off the field before the game was over. Juvenile. If I'm a teammate, well...he's got some 'splaining to do.
December 16, 201312 yr Author This game was the Tipping Point in me being a Cowboys fan. I am officially done with this team. Grasshopper - you have seen the light.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.