Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Xavier predictions

Cincinnati vs. Xavier 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Cincinnati vs. Xavier

    • Cincinnati (7-1)
      66%
    • Xavier (7-3)
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Surprised there's not been a thread on this. Who wins & why?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams combined on this forum have less than 10 fans.

Xavier.

 

Zip em up.

Both teams combined on this forum have less than 10 fans.

 

Aside from the blatant inaccuracies in this statement, what does that have to do with anything at all?

No clue how this will play out but with the way X has played and in light of slow starts I have to go with UC.

Earlier this season I would have said X but they've struggled lately. Should be a great one

No clue how this will play out but with the way X has played and in light of slow starts I have to go with UC.

 

^This....

 

Watched X in person the other night against Evansville and I am little worried for X right now. Not a huge fan of either team but if I have to pick between the 2 then I have to go with UC. The season is young.....

I've been watching the Shootout for decades. This is the least-discussed game yet.

I've not discussed it, because until a few days ago X really worried me. I think UC wins by 8-10.

Was at the Xavier/Bowling Green game, and a few things jumped out....

 

1) Chris Mack leaves a lot to be desired as a coach.

 

2) Semaj plays out of control way too often.

 

3) James Farr is a surprisingly solid player.

 

4) Xavier fans suck. The arena was maybe half full the entire game, and by the OT period, it was maybe 25% full. Awful fan support.

4) Xavier fans suck. The arena was maybe half full the entire game, and by the OT period, it was maybe 25% full. Awful fan support.

 

 

I get it though... I'd want to get out of Norwood as fast as possible too.

Was at the Xavier/Bowling Green game, and a few things jumped out....

 

1) Chris Mack leaves a lot to be desired as a coach.

 

2) Semaj plays out of control way too often.

 

3) James Farr is a surprisingly solid player.

 

4) Xavier fans suck. The arena was maybe half full the entire game, and by the OT period, it was maybe 25% full. Awful fan support.

 

They were great the night I was there. That arena will be rocking Saturday.

Aside from the blatant inaccuracies in this statement' date=' what does that have to do with anything at all?[/quote']

 

If you read from top to bottom he was asking why it isn't a hot thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.