Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 70 Boise State 55

Featured Replies

Willie Cauley-Robic lol

  • Replies 48
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again I ask, WHERE IS MARCUS LEE? Dakari Johnson is a liability on the floor. Lee went from starting to nowhere.

Is this the worst UK crowd atmosphere ever this season ?

Is this the worst UK crowd atmosphere ever this season ?

 

Even Bilas talked about how quiet it was

4 year role player.

 

Are you sure ? imo he's not even doing that.

Again I ask, WHERE IS MARCUS LEE? Dakari Johnson is a liability on the floor. Lee went from starting to nowhere.

 

Lee was out tonight with a stomach illness

Again I ask, WHERE IS MARCUS LEE? Dakari Johnson is a liability on the floor. Lee went from starting to nowhere.

 

Resting comfortably at his dorm... He was sick and didn't dress...

After re reading my post earlier I didn't even mention one of my biggest complaints from tonight's game. The U.K. passing was horrible. Terrible passing all the way around, whether it be the pass not accurate, ill advised or not passing when needed. Passing angles in to the post were awful.

 

As for the earlier comments on the crowd I have to agree. Last nights Rupp Arena crowd were about as loud as I have heard at the funeral home. As C. Barkley would say....Turrible, just turrible.

Resting comfortably at his dorm... He was sick and didn't dress...

 

Thanks....but hasn't he disappeared for the past several games?

Thanks....but hasn't he disappeared for the past several games?

 

Yes, Cal was trying to scale back his bench and e was a casualty. I think he's gonna play more kids now though

After re reading my post earlier I didn't even mention one of my biggest complaints from tonight's game. The U.K. passing was horrible. Terrible passing all the way around, whether it be the pass not accurate, ill advised or not passing when needed. Passing angles in to the post were awful.

 

As for the earlier comments on the crowd I have to agree. Last nights Rupp Arena crowd were about as loud as I have heard at the funeral home. As C. Barkley would say....Turrible, just turrible.

 

Hate to hear so many complaints, not just you OR, but they are trying to improve. Give this team some time.

Thanks....but hasn't he disappeared for the past several games?

 

He gets lost on many of the plays is why he hasn't seen much action lately. Watch and you will see others telling him where to go.

Boise State hasn't played anyone yet close to the caliper of even the young and raw UK squad. I say UK wins by 15 as the cats will be very angry over the loss in Texas.

 

 

I got this one right on the money in the prediction thread. Still much to improve on. Interesting to see how they play at UNC. Most time young teams play to the level of their opponent so I expect a good game.

From KSR:

 

The Cats pretty much shut down Boise State in the second, holding the second highest-scoring team in country to 31.9% shooting and only 55 points overall, 37 below their average.

 

Andrew Harrison finished with 13 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 turnovers in 31 minutes. Andrew told Mike Pratt on the radio show afterwards that he knew he had to step it up after a terrible performance against Baylor: “I know that Baylor game was on me because I didn’t play good defense. I couldn’t sleep after the game”

Coach Cal said he thought Andrew ran the team better tonight. He still has a ways to go but he played a good game and it was certainly a step in the right direction.

 

Even Bilas talked about how quiet it was

 

IMO it's been that way for a few years.

From KSR:

 

The Cats pretty much shut down Boise State in the second, holding the second highest-scoring team in country to 31.9% shooting and only 55 points overall, 37 below their average.

 

Andrew Harrison finished with 13 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 turnovers in 31 minutes. Andrew told Mike Pratt on the radio show afterwards that he knew he had to step it up after a terrible performance against Baylor: “I know that Baylor game was on me because I didn’t play good defense. I couldn’t sleep after the game”

Coach Cal said he thought Andrew ran the team better tonight. He still has a ways to go but he played a good game and it was certainly a step in the right direction.

 

 

Nice comments to see from a player that too many (not myself) feels like he doesn't give enough effort or care. He had a nice game last night.

 

Still things to improve on, but overall I think you have to be happy with the defensive effort.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.