December 11, 201312 yr So what happened after the game? An issue with the players? Seemed like they didn't want to shake hands..
December 11, 201312 yr So what happened after the game? An issue with the players? Seemed like they didn't want to shake hands.. The shot clock had actually expired before the game clock.
December 11, 201312 yr Still a lot of room for improvement, but it was nice to see the Cats bounce back and get a win against NCF's favorite team.
December 11, 201312 yr Turnovers still an issue as well as free throw shooting. Another issue is players passing once then it's all about trying to make a play. Too many situations where the player was out of control or put their selves in a bad spot on the floor. Seemed to play better overall though. WCS played very well and Young had a pretty good night.
December 11, 201312 yr Although a far better outing than vs. Baylor I still didn't see the intensity, desire and all out hustle out of the Cats that I wanted to see, with the exception of WCS. Effort did pick up in the 2nd half. I think that Blondie/WCS had 9 or 10 blocks which is great but the reason that he got those blocks was that Boise continually beat the U.K. defenders off the dribble, that was pathetic. As I said, things really picked up in the 2nd half, actually starting with the final 2 or 3 minutes of the first half. Young, imo played well tonight. Randle picked his game up in the 2nd half. On to Chapel Hill to play a red hot Tarheel team. UNC is playing very well to say the least. Another lackluster effort like we saw vs. Baylor and at least the 1st half of this game and UNC will blow U.K. out of the Dean Dome. I do look for the Cats to step it up on Saturday and I look for a good game. GO BIG BLUE !!!
December 11, 201312 yr Alex Poythress? Where are you No where, doubt that he will ever show up, . :idunno:. Should he not want to give any more effort than he has, which is none then his seat for the remainder of the season should be the last one down...past the walk on's. Should he not like that, the he could leave. jmo
December 11, 201312 yr Good win for the Cats. :thumb: I agree but they need to have two halves of effort, not just play hard for 20 minutes.
December 11, 201312 yr Goldie Blocks End of discussion- this is the only acceptable nickname for WCS.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.