December 7, 201312 yr How crazy would it have been if 1 more Baylor player had fouled out and went to another OT. They'd have had to play with 4!
December 7, 201312 yr I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. I don't know if I can make it to the wee hours.
December 7, 201312 yr Willie is getting out-played by Austin so far. Young off to a nice start. Bad miscommunication between Harrison and Randle on that high ball screen. Looked like Cal was getting on Randle during the timeout.
December 7, 201312 yr UK's AAU team not good on defense early, shocking. Baylor is also shooting lights out won't continue.
December 7, 201312 yr UK's AAU team not good on defense early, shocking. Baylor is also shooting lights out won't continue. UK needs to do something with their pick and roll defense in a big way.
December 7, 201312 yr They could have played this game at a HS gym with the amount of people in the stands.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.