Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Baylor Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is my first time watching the Cats. Liking WCS so far.

 

How much PT does Hawkins get? Awesome to see him out there.

 

Few minutes a game. Probably 4-8 in the games I've seen.

Such a long way to go defensively.

 

38-35, UK leads at halftime.

  • Author

38 Kentucky

35 Baylor

 

Halftime.

Is it me or does "collection of talent" really apply to UK right now more than at any other time in the Calipari era?

Is it me or does "collection of talent" really apply to UK right now more than at any other time in the Calipari era?

 

They will figure it out. Only been a handful of games.

They could have played this game at a HS gym with the amount of people in the stands.

 

Well. Flights into Dallas were cancelled yesterday I think I heard something like 250 flights cancelled. Then today there were flights cancelled all over the Midwest, especially KY heading for Dallas that couldn't get in the air. Factor that in with the fact that they're playing in a HUGE arena that can hold over 80k for a basketball game and it's not going to look crowded when they get 10-15k in for the game.

 

I'd like to see what the attendance actually is.

You can't rely on six 3's a half to win. Interior defense has to pick it up.

They will figure it out. Only been a handful of games.

 

Exactly. IMO they've improved a great deal since the start of the season. Dammit men it's December. Yes this team has a long ways to go, they've got 4 more months to do it and they've figured out a lot in less than a month.

They will figure it out. Only been a handful of games.

 

Agree. I think so as well. It just seems like they are more out of tune with one another as a whole than any group except last year's. I wouldn't exactly call last year's team a "collection of talent" though.

Exactly. IMO they've improved a great deal since the start of the season. Dammit men it's December. Yes this team has a long ways to go, they've got 4 more months to do it and they've figured out a lot in less than a month.

 

Because of cable offerings in my area and what-not, I've only seen the Michigan State, Providence, and now Baylor games.

Agree. I think so as well. It just seems like they are more out of tune with one another as a whole than any group except last year's. I wouldn't exactly call last year's team a "collection of talent" though.

 

I think that's fair but we have been a little spoiled.

Keep pounding it inside, Austin can't handle Randle.

I think that's fair but we have been a little spoiled.

 

For sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.