Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Baylor Updates

Featured Replies

UK game is gonna end at 115..

 

They gonna play with a running clock except for commercial timeouts ?

  • Replies 108
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
77 total fouls have been called. 77!!!

 

Kentucky I believe has shot 60 free throws.

I think it was Cal's idea for the double-header.

 

He told Stoops he wanted to do a triple header.....

Well that was atrocious coaching by Baylor. UK gets the ball with 33 seconds left - 30 second shot clock. They let it bleed alllll the way to 6.8 seconds before committing the foul.

 

And now that UK got the rebound after making one, it could cost them any shot to tie or win (thank God).

Well that was atrocious coaching. UK gets the ball with 33 seconds left - 30 second shot clock. They let it bleed alllll the way to 6.8 seconds before committing the foul.

 

And now that UK got the rebound after making one, it could cost them any shot to tie or win (thank God).

 

That was just simply horrible. :lol2:

77 total fouls have been called. 77!!!

 

I've been surprised at the # of offensive fouls I've seen called on the drive in the short amount of time I've been watching.

  • Author

Finally.

The girls shoot free throws like the guys...

The girls shoot free throws like the guys...

 

I think they finished 49-66.

The girls shoot free throws like the guys...

 

They missed a couple down the stretch but that honestly what kept them in it that second and third OT.

I think they finished 49-66.

 

Close to 75%. In a 4 OT game I don't think you can be mad at that. Saying OT could've been a factor may be a bit of an understatement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.