Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Baylor Updates

Featured Replies

Almost 10 PM!

  • Replies 108
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girls game in Double OT. Then we have a 30 minute warmup.

Still scoreless.

 

Of course the women's game would go to 3 OTs when a game is supposed to start at 10.

Of course this would happen when I'm stuck in my office while my wife hosts a Christmas party - when this was what I was going to be watching during that time. Bank on it that as soon as the men are ready to start, my wife's party will be done.

  • Author

I think it was Cal's idea for the double-header.

Just play a game of horse or have a free throw shooting contest.

Glad I decided to double back for an open liquor store despite tonight's weather. Was running on 4 hours sleep when I got home at 7:30 so I'm also glad that I decided a 1.5 hour pre game nap was a solid investment of my time before this game.

I'm sure we have some very unhappy media and stadium workers right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.