Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Baylor ...@ Arlington

Men's and Women games, who ya got ? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Men's and Women games, who ya got ?

    • Baylor Women
      0%
      0
    • U.K. Hoops/Women
      10%
    • Baylor Bears men's team
      10%
    • Kentucky Wildcats men's team
      78%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky goes into "Jerry World" this Friday night to meet Baylor. After watching a better U.K. Team performance this past Sunday and with four days to prepare I am going to pick the Cats, I think that this is a game that will let the athletes play.

BTW....This is also a UK Hoops/women - Mens team doubleheader with Baylor. So, I will combine them in the one thread. Playing in the Dome will do nothing but help both teams in the NCAA - A lot of games in big arena's/domes.

Who ya got ?

 

I'll pick the Cats by 6 in the mens game and the Baylor women to get by the U.K. Hoops team by 9.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Hopefully a MOD can fix the poll to include picking multiple choices due to two separate games ...if possible. Thank You.

Isaiah Austin vs. Willie Cauley-Stein should be a fun matchup to watch. Balyor has a long and athletic frontcourt but in the limited game of them I've seen, I didn't note them as being particularly talented. Kentucky should win here.

I look for a good game because of Baylor's length. I think that will give UK problems, but I guess I'll take the Cats by 4.

Britney Griner ain't walking through that door. I sure hope UK can deliver some payback from last year's game. That was embarrassing. On the other hand the beatdown UK delivered in the NCAA tournament was probably more embarrassing for Baylor.

Baylor women by a few, UK men by a few more.

UK Hoops 77-75, Kentucky 82-74.

Would love to see both of Kentucky's teams go into Baylor's backyard and take em out to the woodshed for a beating. I feel like the UK women's team has the tougher hill to climb in this game. With that said I think it will help them having the UK men's team there to support and cheer them on, that should be a really cool atmosphere Friday night.

Hopefully a MOD can fix the poll to include picking multiple choices due to two separate games ...if possible. Thank You.

 

Too late, sorry.

Does the Baylor womens team have anyone else with an Adam's Apple? That will influence my pick

I'll be in the building and cheering on both UK squads to victory!

I'll be in the building and cheering on both UK squads to victory!

 

Awesome!!!! GO CATS!!!

[h=1]Baylor’s Isaiah Austin Runs His Mouth about Kentucky[/h]

“Coming out of high school, everyone wants to go with the hype,” he said. “Kentucky was the hype. … I made the best decision for me coming here. Coach [scott] Drew is just as great a coach as coach [John] Calipari. We have just as great as faculty and staff. … Kentucky is not better than us in any way, shape or form.”

 

Baylor's Isaiah Austin Runs His Mouth about Kentucky | Kentucky Wildcats Basketball | Nation of Blue | The Home to UK Fans Worldwide

Baylor’s Isaiah Austin Runs His Mouth about Kentucky

 

 

“Coming out of high school, everyone wants to go with the hype,” he said. “Kentucky was the hype. … I made the best decision for me coming here. Coach [scott] Drew is just as great a coach as coach [John] Calipari. We have just as great as faculty and staff. … Kentucky is not better than us in any way, shape or form.”

 

Baylor's Isaiah Austin Runs His Mouth about Kentucky | Kentucky Wildcats Basketball | Nation of Blue | The Home to UK Fans Worldwide

 

Just saw on twitter where Andrew Harrison had retwetted this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.