Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Baylor ...@ Arlington

Men's and Women games, who ya got ? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Men's and Women games, who ya got ?

    • Baylor Women
      0%
      0
    • U.K. Hoops/Women
      10%
    • Baylor Bears men's team
      10%
    • Kentucky Wildcats men's team
      78%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Does the Baylor womens team have anyone else with an Adam's Apple? That will influence my pick

 

I understand. :lol2: :isurrender:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baylor’s Isaiah Austin Runs His Mouth about Kentucky

 

 

“Coming out of high school, everyone wants to go with the hype,” he said. “Kentucky was the hype. … I made the best decision for me coming here. Coach [scott] Drew is just as great a coach as coach [John] Calipari. We have just as great as faculty and staff. … Kentucky is not better than us in any way, shape or form.”

 

Baylor's Isaiah Austin Runs His Mouth about Kentucky | Kentucky Wildcats Basketball | Nation of Blue | The Home to UK Fans Worldwide

 

:popcorn:

Now if a UK player made those comments, it would be because he is confident im his team and how they aren't afraid to go up against anybody... But since it's not, it's considered "running his mouth." Hmm.

The weather has caused big problems with people getting to Dallas, including the officials. There has been a change in the officiating crew for tonight's game because two guys were not able to get there!

I'll be at the game. Excited

Are you a fill-in ref? :)

Saw where UK was going to have some new uni's tonight, then I just saw Baylors on KSR (UK will have silver lettering, Baylor gold lettering). Just noticed Baylor switched to Nike, they had been an Adidas school. I guess all the highlighter jerseys finally done them in. Baylors Nike uni looks pretty sweet, way better than the Adidas ones.

Now if a UK player made those comments, it would be because he is confident im his team and how they aren't afraid to go up against anybody... But since it's not, it's considered "running his mouth." Hmm.

 

Please, it's the same way at every school and with every fan base. Just like how Louisville fans overlook the actions of Behanen and Ware.

Please, it's the same way at every school and with every fan base. Just like how Louisville fans overlook the actions of Behanen and Ware.

 

If you say so.... I don't consider those comments "running his mouth," regardless of his team.

If you say so.... I don't consider those comments "running his mouth," regardless of his team.

 

Maybe, maybe not? Just depends on each persons definition or schema of running your mouth. He did say "Kentucky is not better than us in any way shape or form." With the context of his comments I took it to mean Baylor as a basketball school is just as good if not better than Kentucky. He was talking about faculty, coaches, etc. In that regard I have to disagree (although I'm not sure if I would call it running his mouth). As far as facilities, treatment, gear, attire, lifestyle, tradition, etc. you could argue Kentucky is waaaaaay better than them in every way shape or form. In that aspect only the other blue bloods such as UNC, Kansas, UCLA, Duke, UL, etc. could have that type of argument. You can't have that argument if you are at Baylor. Now if he just meant as a team that the team was a better basketball team then that's just having faith and we will see it tonight. I just took it he was trying to say UK was all hype and not really all that special, well when it comes to basketball they are that special compared to Baylor and most schools.

Saw where UK was going to have some new uni's tonight, then I just saw Baylors on KSR (UK will have silver lettering, Baylor gold lettering). Just noticed Baylor switched to Nike, they had been an Adidas school. I guess all the highlighter jerseys finally done them in. Baylors Nike uni looks pretty sweet, way better than the Adidas ones.

 

That was for Baylors girls, they wear Nike, the men wear Aaddis and didn't get new uniforms.

Matt Jones says he will be surprised if there are 5,000 fans tonight.

Matt Jones says he will be surprised if there are 5,000 fans tonight.

 

Tickets were ridiculously expensive online. I was looking at going, but $100+ for the worst seats offered in a football stadium the size of JerryWorld during Finals Week was not for me.

If you say so.... I don't consider those comments "running his mouth," regardless of his team.

 

I consider it running his mouth, but I'm not at all bothered by it.

That was for Baylors girls' date=' they wear Nike, the men wear Aaddis and didn't get new uniforms.[/quote']

 

Wow that's weird usually the entire school is affiliated. Don't see that often at the big programs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.