Brossart or Walton?

BigRed48

Both teams are planning on starting football this fall. Brossart will start on the JV level and some claims have them playing vasity by the 2007 season. Walton will start with a middle school team this year and move up with each class. At that rate, they will play varsity in about 2009.

Which team do you think will have success on the varsity level first and why? The that will take on varsity compitetion earlier or the one who is building to Friday nights?

This will be a great opportunity for alot of kids that normally go NCC to get more playing time. It seems llike NCC numbers are getting bigger and bigger each season. There's a lot of kids sitting the side lines with talent and now maybe they can show off that talent.

:ylsuper:

That could hold them back--They'd be better off being an "independent city school"!! :sssh:

I believe Walton-Verona is an Independent school district. Although in Boone County, they are not part of the Boone County Schools, so the Bearcats can draw players from a larger area than their County counterparts.

Are there any kids who play for Boone, or Ryle, or somewhere else that would now attend Walton because they have a program?

Are there any kids who play for Campbell, or NCC, or somewhere else that would now attend Broassart because they have a program?

I believe Walton-Verona is an Independent school district. Although in Boone County, they are not part of the Boone County Schools, so the Bearcats can draw players from a larger area than their County counterparts.
Jeez, this means I'm going to have to start being a...Bearcat fan? :eek:

One advantage that WV will have is they probably will not be in the same

district as Beechwood or NCC.Brossart will probably take that spot

and WV would be with Gallatin and the other schools in central and northern Ky.

So to make the playoffs the hill will not be as steep for WV.