Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Elder Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Highlands
      63%
      43
    • Elder
      36%
      25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 153
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think wins and why?

 

I think Elder will cancel the game.

I thought this was a sure loss for the Birds, but after reading about how Moe crushed Elder and Winton Woods hung with them, I think HHS has a chance at a win.

I think Elder will cancel the game.

 

Wow my friend!

Wow my friend!

 

Since I don't have a crystal ball, this is the best I could do.

I thought this was a sure loss for the Birds' date=' but after reading about how Moe crushed Elder and Winton Woods hung with them, I think HHS has a chance at a win.[/quote']

 

I'm not making a prediction for the game but I do believe Winton Woods would be the 1 or 2 fastest KY schools, if they were in KY.

I'm not making a prediction for the game but I do believe Winton Woods would be the 1 or 2 fastest KY school' date=' if they were in KY.[/quote']...
I'm not making a prediction for the game but I do believe Winton Woods would be the 1 or 2 fastest KY schools, if they were in KY.
Offense or defense?

This game will come down to turnovers and special teams. :thumb:

 

Highlands will bring their A game and so will Elder...I am quite surprised this game is not being televised as this will be a border war of two very good football teams...JMO

 

Bragging rights for Highlands and remaining undefeated and a possible win or go home for Elder...Look out

  • Author

Elder will hand Highlands their first loss.

Elder will hand Highlands their first loss.

 

Based on what facts...

 

Elder couldn't beat SK so why do you think they could beat Highlands...Just sayin

Elder will try and control the clock with their ground and pound. The Birds will try and air it out with a little Mr. Harris in between. If the Birds can get a few stops they should be able to come out of Price Hill with a win..:thumb:

Based on what facts...

 

Elder couldn't beat SK so why do you think they could beat Highlands...Just sayin

 

Well played. :clap:

I look for a competitive game; probably a 1-score contest either way.

 

Go Birds!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.