Tosh.O

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any fans? He can be very funny at times,but I really don't like when he makes fun of people with disabilities.

While the show isn't for everyone I do find it to be funny, and occasionally annoying, I like it though.

I don't take it too seriously, it's an entertainment show and I doubt he actually feels how he acts.

I like the show, but yes, it can often have some stuff that is painfully not funny and occasionally quite gross. I vividly recall them showing a guy jumping off a pier into shallow water and breaking his leg. Very graphic, not something I enjoy seeing when I haven't prepared for it.

Love his show, not so much on his stand up.

I like his stand up a lot more than the show.

His stand up is hilarious. Yes he corsses the line, but that is what makes him so good imo, he isn't afraid to go there and even more doesn't care if it offends anyone.

His stand up is hilarious. Yes he corsses the line, but that is what makes him so good imo, he isn't afraid to go there and even more doesn't care if it offends anyone.

And he is an equal opportunity basher. All races, ages, size, and physical attributes are fair game. I saw him in Nashville last year and he was pretty good.

And he is an equal opportunity basher. All races, ages, size, and physical attributes are fair game. I saw him in Nashville last year and he was pretty good.

With all the warped political correctness these days, I actually think what he does is refreshing.

I've only seen one of his specials on Comedy Central and thought it was just ok. Was really expecting more because I love the show.

I've only seen one of his specials on Comedy Central and thought it was just ok. Was really expecting more because I love the show.

I have always maintained that comedy is purely subjective. It is why I like Dane Cook but many people loathe him and think he sucks. I love how Tosh delivers his material and his demeanor. I will say in person he is incredibly awkward.