Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why doesn't Highlands play Trinity every year?

Featured Replies

They could play 4 or 5 GCL teams a year too but that wont happen.

 

There is no school Highlands size playing that type of a schedule.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale wants to be undefeated every year and will set up his schedule so that is possible. They could play 4 or 5 GCL teams a year too but that wont happen.

 

They could also play some NFL teams, but that won't happen either. :laugh: This little 4A school plays a GCL team every year. Perhaps the NKY 6A schools could grow a pair and go across the river for a game to see what their missing!!!

[/b]

 

It might make some BGP folks and Highlands Haters happy but it is much cheaper to play Elder than T at home and at the Pit and still get a top notch quality game.

 

So in reality it is a "no brainer" for Dale when chosing which team to play imo.

 

Besides, I didnt get back to Dale in time for the T game decision this yr but I did for the Elder game...LOL

 

So it's ok to spend the money to scrimmage T but not to play them in a real game? I don't really care one way or the other but your post doesn't hold water.

So it's ok to spend the money to scrimmage T but not to play them in a real game? I don't really care one way or the other but your post doesn't hold water.

 

WTH, none of my posts hold water Woody, you are doing too much thinking here my friend.

 

Iam with others, we have beat this thing a couple of thousand different ways and it remains the same...A scrimmage, nothing more and nothing less.

 

"THE GAME" is probably closer than further away and will eventually become reality very soon if not next yr imo.

 

Besides, this is BGP, I enjoy saying what I want and whether it makes sense or not really doesn't concern me,

 

I love pushing buttons (keyboard that is) and this is fun...Just sayin:thumb:

There is no school Highlands size playing that type of a schedule.

 

I'm just getting my troll on and don't care one way or other, but John Curtis from Louisiana does.

Originally Posted by Oldbird

 

There is no school Highlands size playing that type of a schedule.

 

I'm just getting my troll on and don't care one way or other, but John Curtis from Louisiana does.

 

Trolling as well but John Curtis Christian School is private school. They have had incredible football success and it appears that they are actually considerably smaller with about 800 students from Pre K thru HS. But it would be like saying Oak Hills Academy or Huntington Prep are smaller schools that play a tougher basketball schedule. I expect that there may be a very select few private schools that play that type of schedule but I also expect that Oldbird is correct that no public school the size of Highlands plays that type of schedule but if you find one that you think does please toss it out there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.