September 28, 201313 yr Probably tried Choo, Votto, Phillips, Bruce. Just to see if more runs would be scored. That's not the rotation...
September 28, 201313 yr Does Teddy fly? If so, book his ticket. That's the only way I see the Reds having any energy Tuesday.
September 28, 201313 yr Votto sucks .... Somebody had to say it and the usual culprits are out sunning themselves.
September 28, 201313 yr Votto sucks .... Somebody had to say it and the usual culprits are out sunning themselves. Is it bad I'm glad he actually showed some pissed off emotion at himself?
September 28, 201313 yr Votto sucks .... Somebody had to say it and the usual culprits are out sunning themselves. Ha. How many runners have been on base with him at bat? How many RBI does he have?
September 28, 201313 yr And I am sure the Reds offense will unload with 10 runs in the game that doesn't matter. Get it all out before the playoff game.
September 28, 201313 yr And I am sure the Reds offense will unload with 10 runs in the game that doesn't matter. Get it all out before the playoff game. That's because tomorrow the Pirates will be using the pitching staff from the Pittsburgh YMCA.
September 28, 201313 yr The Reds are just laid back and don't play with a lot of emotion which is a reflection on Dusty. Dusty was a player and he thinks that players should motivate themselves and not from the manager. Dusty and Jacoby has to go. Like I said in the past, Reds will not win with Dusty as Manager. Reds need someone who will light them up and not let all of the stupid mistakes go un-corrected. A Manager makes a difference, ask Rays, Red Sox and Indians just to name a few.
September 28, 201313 yr If Cingani and Hamilton don't start tomorrow (for obvious reasons) Dusty needs to get the axe. Nuff Said
September 28, 201313 yr That's because tomorrow the Pirates will be using the pitching staff from the Pittsburgh YMCA. I thought thats who they threw at us already lol.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.