September 28, 201313 yr 2 RBI's. That can't be right, is it? They said his lowest RBI total this year was 17 in a month. Biggest month of the season and he has 2? Thought I heard 3 for the month. Either way, very sad!
September 28, 201313 yr It's bad when your starter gives up four and it feels like 12 with this offense. Funny you say that. I made the same point one of your workmates tonight.
September 28, 201313 yr 1 thru 5 3/20 last night. And Joey got 2 of them. Team is folding like a 10 cent accordian
September 28, 201313 yr Funny you say that. I made the same point one of your workmates tonight. My boy, AH?
September 28, 201313 yr How long is Bronson signed for? I've been ready for him to leave years ago. Because he hasn't done anything good for the Reds :ohbrother:
September 28, 201313 yr Bruce with a 2 RBI double to score Votto and Phillips. Reds up 3-2 still batting in bottom of 3rd.
September 28, 201313 yr Let's scrap the Ludwick in the 2 hole project. Choo gets on 3 straight times only have to have Ludwick get out 3 straight times.
September 28, 201313 yr Would love for Bronson to keep the ball down. It has a chance of staying in the park that way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.