Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pirates @ Reds September 27th - 29th

Featured Replies

Yea because that would make too much sense.

 

Nah. got to get Luddy some ABs... Probably will kill it today...

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they win Tuesday, then this weekend doesn't matter at all, except to people like me who was hoping to make lots of money Tuesday night lol.

 

Here is the problem I have. For a team that was toured as a World Series team before the season. Being on the wildcats one game playoff is not good.

Here is the problem I have. For a team that was toured as a World Series team before the season. Being on the wildcats one game playoff is not good.

 

Nationals and Angels were the most popular WS picks going in to the season. How'd they turn out???

Most of the regulars in the lineup but Dusty said they won't play long.

 

I like that approach.

I'll say this one more time. He is the BEST play in the ENTIRE NL at creating runs. That's not my opinion it's a fact. Slightly ahead of MVP candidate Goldschmidt.

 

I don't dispute that. My comment was made in tribute to a couple of our fellow posters, past and present, since they weren't posting in the thread.

Hopefully they get swept. No they lose four in a row.

After watching the bungals play I'm hoping good news on the Reds front.

I don't dispute that. My comment was made in tribute to a couple of our fellow posters' date=' past and present, since they weren't posting in the thread.[/quote']

 

I gotcha. :thumb:

Well MJ clearly didn't do his job. Who gets the most important game of the year?

Well MJ clearly didn't do his job. Who gets the most important game of the year?

 

I got this...

  • Author
Well MJ clearly didn't do his job. Who gets the most important game of the year?

 

Yeah, I don't think I'm starting a thread all next year either. I'll stick to selling beer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.