Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds August 19th - 22nd

Featured Replies

You're mad because you have no choice but to choke up.

 

Says the guy who needs PEDs to stay up in the big show....

  • Replies 170
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Says the guy who needs PEDs to stay up in the big show....
Not I, but if I ever do, I won't pull a Rafael Palmiero and shake my finger in denial.
Not I, but if I ever do, I won't pull a Rafael Palmiero and shake my finger in denial.

 

Deny, deny, deny.....Straight out of the PED user playbook.

  • Author
I wish MJ would carry his weight around here. All he is worried about is selling beers at the game.

 

I can't control things that happen after the 7th inning, they kick me out. I had them right where I wanted them til they sent me home.

Says the guy who needs PEDs to stay up in the big show....

 

What do you do when you don't have "it"? You do whatever it takes to keep up with everyone else. He's just trying to level the playing field.

Then again, at least he was able to get to the big show...

Nearly up to 21 days.

Nearly up to 21 days.
Probably should seek a physician.
Probably should seek a physician.

 

Or every good looking female you know...

Choo 8, Frazier 5, Votto 3, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Heisey 7, Mesoraco 2, Cozart 6, Leake 1

unlimited warmup time?

Chapman coming in with nobody down in the top of the 8th. Yes, 8th.

Dusty's move putting Chapman in before the 9th tells the Reds it's time to P A N I C.

The Reds may lose this one by 5 runs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.