Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds August 19th - 22nd

Featured Replies

Time for BP to lose one

  • Replies 170
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one, will be glad to see Goldschmidt leave town....My word, guy can rake.

My goodness, the top half of Arizona's lineup has to be hitting about .700 this series.

I for one, will be glad to see Goldschmidt leave town....My word, guy can rake.

 

Ridiculous.

Huge series for the Reds....Pretty much locked up a postseason birth, barring a complete collapse (a la 2011 Braves).

Latos was money.

and LeCure was change. Good series win for the good guys. I bet LRCW chewed a roll of TUMS. MJ, gettin' it done.

If the Reds play .500 ball, Arizona would have to play over .700 the rest of the way to steal the final WC spot.

  • Author

Reds win!!!!

 

Don't replace me yet HammerTime....let's go!

 

That's 12-4 without a series loss (5 series). I feel on confident that I have another in me this weekend!

Reds win!!!!

 

Don't replace me yet HammerTime....let's go!

 

That's 12-4 without a series loss (5 series). I feel on confident that I have another in me this weekend!

 

Good job. Now go get some ice on that shoulder...get some liquids in you...and get off your feet. Then come back strong and get 'em again tomorrow. :thumb:

If I calculated it right, the quartet of Eaton, Hill, Prado, and Goldschmidt went 23-60 (.383) for the series, and the DBacks still lost 3 of 4....Pretty incredible.

Was listening to the game today & I heard a stat about Choo that I found hard to believe. Either that or I misheard it.

 

He's been on base in 110 of 122 games played?

Was listening to the game today & I heard a stat about Choo that I found hard to believe. Either that or I misheard it.

 

He's been on base in 110 of 122 games played?

 

That's correct...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.