Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds August 19th - 22nd

Featured Replies

  • Author

I blame all the arguing and negativity in the thread yesterday!

  • Replies 170
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds need to win the next two.

So, the real question is this: If I happen to be of an age to need Viagra, and that age is "knowing how to take action", and I don't have the common sense to carry a lighter or matches to start a fire, but have to find some flint and use my buck knife to start my little kindling, do I really have enough sense to court a woman and use the Viagra?

 

I would assume that your woman is also able to adapt. It's doubtful that you would know what to do with it anyway so she's likely carrying extra batteries, even if you forgot the flashlight.

I would assume that your woman is also able to adapt. It's doubtful that you would know what to do with it anyway so she's likely carrying extra batteries, even if you forgot the flashlight.

Come on, I'm at an age where I know how to take action.

Come on, I'm at an age where I know how to take action.

 

What ever you do dont wear sweat pants after and go to kroger.

Come on, I'm at an age where I know how to take action.

 

So you don't freak out when your radiator overheats?

What ever you do dont wear sweat pants after and go to kroger.

Probably have to go buy a lighter. I forgot mine and had to use flint and my knife.

So you don't freak out when your radiator overheats?

Yeah, those old camaros have terrible thermostats. Probably where I left my lighter.

I wish MJ would carry his weight around here. All he is worried about is selling beers at the game.

If I ever need that med, I'll probably choose Cialis, I have to think holding hands while sitting in cast iron bathtubs watching the sun set would be something that would require knowing how to take action.

If I ever need that med, I'll probably choose Cialis, I have to think holding hands while sitting in cast iron bathtubs watching the sun set would be something that would require knowing how to take action.

 

Hopefully by the time I'm that old I can just get a new one installed.

Hopefully by the time I'm that old I can just get a new one installed.

 

Plantman did and has been shopping Kroger evidently.

I really wish this thread went back to a baseball thread, instead of spindoc's personal issues. :idunno: :D

I really wish this thread went back to a baseball thread, instead of spindoc's personal issues. :idunno: :D

 

You're mad because you have no choice but to choke up.

If I ever need that med, I'll probably choose Cialis, I have to think holding hands while sitting in cast iron bathtubs watching the sun set would be something that would require knowing how to take action.

 

I'm with you. Although, I'm partial to the one where the bed is out on the back deck. Pimp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.