August 20, 201313 yr The stats disagree with your brain. Paul is barely a part time player too. Ludwick has played 7 games so hopefully he outperforms Frazier. They're certainly paying him to outperform him. Actually they don't at all. Paul, given the same amount of playing time, has Frazier beat in every category.
August 20, 201313 yr Actually they don't at all. Paul, given the same amount of playing time, has Frazier beat in every category. I would argue that's in an advantage to only play limited times when the matchups are your advantage ie...Paul mostly faces right handed pitchers.
August 20, 201313 yr I wouldn't take that chance b/c well one is too slow to steal and the other doesn't make enough contact to risk it, but like you said more than likely you're right. Also they probably wouldn't have pitched to Votto so even more of a reason not to risk it. Still saying all of that Frazier more than likely missed the sign. Yeah, BP at the plate with runners at 1st and 2nd would have been the outcome. And he had a pretty good night.
August 20, 201313 yr Yeah, BP at the plate with runners at 1st and 2nd would have been the outcome. And he had a pretty good night. Assuming Frazier saw the sign, made contact, and with that contact hit it on the ground???
August 20, 201313 yr Assuming Frazier saw the sign, made contact, and with that contact hit it on the ground???We'll never know now will we?
August 20, 201313 yr Choo CF Frazier 3B Votto 1B Phillips 2B Bruce RF Ludwick LF Mesoraco C Cozart SS Cingrani P
August 20, 201313 yr Author Is this the first day the Ludwick has started back to back games? Excuse my ignorance haha!
August 20, 201313 yr I'll be in attendance in a suite with some work people tonight. So if it seems like the offense isn't working, I will make my way down to the field and offer one-on-one advice.
August 20, 201313 yr Author If the boys can get us a win tonight, I feel very good about my thread starting streak continuing.
August 20, 201313 yr A little musical trip down memory lane for us older Reds fans and some history for you young fellas, while we are waiting for the game.
August 21, 201313 yr Apparently saying you are the BGP hitting coach isn't good enough to get you in the dugout to give a pep talk...
August 21, 201313 yr So, the real question is this: If I happen to be of an age to need Viagra, and that age is "knowing how to take action", and I don't have the common sense to carry a lighter or matches to start a fire, but have to find some flint and use my buck knife to start my little kindling, do I really have enough sense to court a woman and use the Viagra?
August 21, 201313 yr Damn you Paul Daughtery. He just had to write that piece about their rotation stability today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.