Fox Sports 1

Quite frankly the best new channel on TWC is 971 NBCSN-HD and I am hoping that TWC soon carries NBC Sports Live Extra on the Internet!

The Fox Soccer channel 921 is going down hill fast, with only showing replays after replays of years ago soccer matches.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite frankly the best new channel on TWC is 971 NBCSN-HD and I am hoping that TWC soon carries NBC Sports Live Extra on the Internet!

The Fox Soccer channel 921 is going down hill fast, with only showing replays after replays of years ago soccer matches.

Probably because that channel is going to be replaced by FXX on Labor Day.

As a "fringe sports" junkie, a network that carries soccer, cycling and horse racing is pretty squarely in my wheelhouse. Love NBC Sports.

Feels like I am watching Fox Sports South and not sure what the difference is.

I will be interested in their daily NFL coverage. Do not get consumed with the competition between Sportscenter and Fox Sports Live. It is more about delivering and taking fans away from the sport specific shows like NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, etc.

It's noon on Sunday and they have on motorcycle racing.

I'm guessing they have contract obligations to full fill. Speed always showed the MotoGP races so I assume FS1 will at least finish the season. That race was also in Indy (only 1 of 2 in the US). Owensboro native Nicky Hayden also races in MotoGp, I hope they keep showing them, I don't care for the American series, but love watching MotoGP.

Feels like I am watching Fox Sports South and not sure what the difference is.

I will be interested in their daily NFL coverage. Do not get consumed with the competition between Sportscenter and Fox Sports Live. It is more about delivering and taking fans away from the sport specific shows like NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, etc.

I can't fathom anyone watching Baseball Tonight anymore as it is. The MLB Network has destroyed any baseball audience ESPN had. Best sports network on TV and it isn't close.

I can't fathom anyone watching Baseball Tonight anymore as it is. The MLB Network has destroyed any baseball audience ESPN had. Best sports network on TV and it isn't close.

MLB network is not offered for a lot of standard cable packages. I am not trying to debate the strengths of one channel's coverage vs. the other. ESPN's coverage is centered around NFL, NBA, and College Football. After that I am not sure they care. FS1 will try and make a dent in NFL and College Football I would guess.

Lots of soccer coming up you guys. UEFA Champions League games and CONCACAF Champions League games on both Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

I have noticed ESPN has been bumping their coverage the past year with soccer. FS1 could capture that crowd.