Fox Sports 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if I can watch sports highlights without hearing from Skip Bayless, Screaming A. Smith, or any other ESPN knucklehead, I'll watch. This network is going against a giant and success won't happen overnight, but I do think there is room for them.

I don't get the hate for ESPN. They provide us with a lot of content that we all watch. Sure, SC is not what it used to be which is why I don't check it out religiously but they give us great games to watch.

I have no problem with their live games, which I still will watch. But their original programming is so putrid.

Espn is all about Boston and New York, then everything else.

MLB Network is becoming the same.

I hope the new Fox stays away from being like that.

I will give it a chance.

ESPN is about eyeballs. New York and Boston? Weren't we all complaining about all of the coverage coming out of Denver 2 seasons ago? They go where the stories are that will get the viewers to watch.

I don't get the hate for ESPN. They provide us with a lot of content that we all watch. Sure' date=' SC is not what it used to be which is why I don't check it out religiously but they give us great games to watch.[/quote']

The only thing I watch on ESPN is live sporting events. SC is nowhere hear what it used to be. It used to be fun to turn on SC and watch the highlights.