Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the 2013 St. Xavier football team be the greatest team in KY History?

Featured Replies

The hype train is rolling along at FULL steam, I was just wondering, can this team really be the best ever.

 

I have read predictions of undefeated, something that hasn't happened in 35+ years........

 

What say you?

 

 

Personally, I think, at worst, a scrimmage should be played before the coronation is laid out.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hype train is rolling along at FULL steam, I was just wondering, can this team really be the best ever.

 

I have read predictions of undefeated, something that hasn't happened in 35+ years........

 

What say you?

 

 

Personally, I think, at worst, a scrimmage should be played before the coronation is laid out.

 

Nice troll.

The hype train is rolling along at FULL steam, I was just wondering, can this team really be the best ever.

 

I have read predictions of undefeated, something that hasn't happened in 35+ years........

 

What say you?

 

 

Personally, I think, at worst, a scrimmage should be played before the coronation is laid out.

 

 

 

Clearly with QB, WR, RB and coaching unequaled in state history I think it is likely a foregone conclusion. As it is if anyone even comes within 21 points of this St.X team then the Tigers really need to look at their program. I am not even sure if the Patriots could beat the Tigers this year. I am just going to be happy if we can keep our game with them within 100 points.

Looks like it's "ON" in the 'Ville.....:popcorn:

I think the only question that matters is will X beat T this year?

Looks like it's "ON" in the 'Ville.....:popcorn:

 

Que my buddies from Fort Thomas and the Bluebird Nation......

The hype train is rolling along at FULL steam, I was just wondering, can this team really be the best ever.

 

I have read predictions of undefeated, something that hasn't happened in 35+ years........

 

What say you?

 

 

Personally, I think, at worst, a scrimmage should be played before the coronation is laid out.

:ohbrother:

St X lost 5 games each of the last 2 seasons.. This year they will lose 3 regular season games... They return 8 starters.. Trinity,s offense will be different with run/throw option QB....however the Rocks schedule includes Moeller #1 in Ohio/#6 nationally, Colerain #6 in Oh./#25, Ensworth #1 Tn./#18 and Lawrence Central #1 in Ind./#20... along with Cathedral #2 in Ind. and Carmel # 4 in Ind.....St X #4 in Ky/138 will be the 7th best team on the Rocks schedule.. the rocks will underdogs vs. Colerain, Lawrence Central, Moeller and its a tossup vs. Colerain... they will take their lumps early but they will show up at Papa John's.

Que my buddies from Fort Thomas and the Bluebird Nation......

 

We're glad you're once again thinking of us but this is a St. X thread.

I heard Beatty said he is seriously considering forfeiting to X.

Is this the same hype train that runs through St. Matthews every year?

 

Oh no, we've built an all-new hype train.

  • Author
Is this the same hype train that runs through St. Matthews every year?

 

Do we not come through?

I have a ton of respect for the Trinity football program, and I am eager to see how things go with St. X's new coaching staff. I hope the games between T and X are real barn-burners!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.