Top 5 in Kentucky

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is safe to say T is clearly still #1 imo.

#2,3 and 4 will just have to settle for those spots and wont be really determined ever unless X were to beat T, not play them to within 3 or an extra point, a win, nothing more, nothing less.

And if BG beats X and X beats T then we can talk.

A true Highlands fan understands that Highlands score of a scrimmage is not official but I saw enough to know that T is still at another level than Highlands and most probably the other 2.

Play that scrimmage like a real game and the score is the same, not close.

Until then, who cares who is 2nd or 3rd or 4th? Those spots are all the same imo. If you are not 1st then you are last, plain and simple, get better.

Now there are some ribbons that maybe BGP can hand out at the end of yr if anyone thinks they are deserving of anything less than #1...Just sayin LOL

#2,3 and 4 will just have to settle for those spots and wont be really determined ever unless X were to beat T, not play them to within 3 or an extra point, a win, nothing more, nothing less.

A true Highlands fan understands that Highlands score of a scrimmage is not official but I saw enough to know that T is still at another level than Highlands and most probably the other 2.

Until then, who cares who is 2nd or 3rd or 4th? Those spots are all the same imo. If you are not 1st then you are last, plain and simple, get better.

Now there are some ribbons that maybe BGP can hand out at the end of yr if anyone thinks they are deserving of anything less than #1...Just sayin LOL

I honestly don't know so I'm going to ask. Is there a reason highlands never schedules T, X, or BG?

There is no shame in being the 4th best team in the state amongst all classes. Keep your head up, sweep. :thumb:

I honestly don't know so I'm going to ask. Is there a reason highlands never schedules T, X, or BG?

Not speaking for them but I think logistics more than anything else. Maybe just never worked out for both parties. I also keep hearing that T and Highlands may meet up next season in the regular season.

I could almost guarantee you that if any of the 3 mentioned would like to come to Highlands each yr that Dale would trade his Elder game to play any of them.

He just isnt going to trade his 15 minute drive to the Pit in Cinti to travel 5 hrs to BG or 145 to Lou.

Doesnt make sense. Traveling to the Pit is like T playing X in Lou. Heavyweights within darn near walking distance of one another. Hard to find and you cant blame Dale for continuing to schedule this game or another GCL for his kids and fan base in lieu of long road trips.

Everybody thinks it is so easy to schedule one another each yr but it simply just isnt true. T definitely can accommodate Highlands at any given time, X would ,but most probably would dump Moeller or another GCL and BG is in the same boat as the Birds.

You can only play so many bigs in one set yr.

Its just not healthy, mentally or physically.