Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Time Reds Pitching Rotation

Featured Replies

To go with the All-Time Reds line-up thread name your starters and closers using any Red from History

 

S1

S2

S3

S4

S5

 

RHRP

LHRP

Closer

1. Bucky Walters

2. Jim Maloney

3. Johnny Vandermeer

4. Don Gullett

5. Ewell Blackwell

5a. Jose Rijo

 

RHRP. Pedro Borbon

LHRP. Randy Myers

Closer Johnny Franco

1. Bucky Walters

2. Jim Maloney

3. Johnny Vandermeer

4. Don Gullett

5. Ewell Blackwell

5a. Jose Rijo

 

RHRP. Pedro Borbon

LHRP. Randy Myers

Closer Johnny Franco

 

 

What about that Seaver guy? Soto?

Gullett

Seaver

Rijo

Maloney

Soto

 

 

 

 

I'd be 140-22 with those cats. We'd get shut out 22 other times.

I was born in '73 and really remember starting to pay attention in '79 or so. I am still mad about the screw job in '81(?) when the Dodgers get in the playoffs after the strike. So here goes...

 

Soto

Seaver

Maloney - (my dad insisted he be on the list & then gave me the "look".)

Rijo

Arroyo

 

 

LHPRP- Franco (I know he was a closer, I'm bending the rules a bit here).

RHRP- Clay Carroll

Closer- Chapman

I was born in '73 and really remember starting to pay attention in '79 or so. I am still mad about the screw job in '81(?) when the Dodgers get in the playoffs after the strike. So here goes...

 

Soto

Seaver

Maloney - (my dad insisted he be on the list & then gave me the "look".)

Rijo

Arroyo

 

LHPRP- Franco (I know he was a closer, I'm bending the rules a bit here).

RHRP- Clay Carroll

Closer- Chapman

 

Arroyo ? You're kidding right?

I was born in '73 and really remember starting to pay attention in '79 or so. I am still mad about the screw job in '81(?) when the Dodgers get in the playoffs after the strike. So here goes...

 

Soto

Seaver

Maloney - (my dad insisted he be on the list & then gave me the "look".)

Rijo

Arroyo

 

 

LHPRP- Franco (I know he was a closer, I'm bending the rules a bit here).

RHRP- Clay Carroll

Closer- Chapman

 

Arroyo?

  • Author

Rijo

Soto

Seaver

Gullett

Browning

 

LHRP Meyers

RHRP Dibble

Closer Chapman

Arroyo ? You're kidding right?

 

You have questioned other lists, how about yours?

Eric Milton

Frank Pastore

Brandon Claussen

Paul Wilson

Jimmy Haynes

 

RHRP- Tom "Boom Boom" Hume

LHRP- Guy Hoffman

Closer- Coco Cordero

Eric Milton

Frank Pastore

Brandon Claussen

Paul Wilson

Jimmy Haynes

 

RHRP- Tom "Boom Boom" Hume

LHRP- Guy Hoffman

Closer- Coco Cordero

 

You beat me to the formidable Wilson/ Haynes duo. Lol

Seaver

Gullett

Rijo

Maloney

Soto

 

 

 

Myers

Dibble

Charlton

Franco

Borbon

 

Chapman

Gullett 91-44 .674 (And single game KY high school football scoring record)

Nolan 110-67 .621

Maloney 134-81 .623

Rijo 97-61 .614

Seaver 75-46 .620

 

First guy in when one of the above is injured ..... Jack Billingham

 

Relief (back when relief pitchers were real men, not one inning men)

 

Wayne Granger

Clay Carroll

Pedro Borbon

What about that Seaver guy? Soto?

 

To me Seaver was a Met. I thought about Soto but with his record 100-92 I went with somone else. I do understand that Soto pitched for some bad teams. I also thought about Jack Billingham.

I don't care who the others are but my #1 will always be Mario Soto.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.