Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Time Reds Pitching Rotation

Featured Replies

I don't care who the others are but my #1 will always be Mario Soto.

 

 

You loved his "I don't give a crap, I'm throwing at you" attitude didn't you?

It was before my time but if you research it. Bucky Walters has to be on the list.

J. Maloney

D. Gullet

T. Seaver

G. Nolan

M. Soto

 

alternates.....Billingham, T. Browning

 

 

Bullpen - ---

J. Franco

P. Borbon

C. Carroll

W. Mcenany

R. Dibble

Edited by oldrambler

You loved his "I don't give a crap, I'm throwing at you" attitude didn't you?

 

Bing- O!

Gullett 91-44 .674 (And single game KY high school football scoring record)

Nolan 110-67 .621

Maloney 134-81 .623

Rijo 97-61 .614

Seaver 75-46 .620

 

First guy in when one of the above is injured ..... Jack Billingham

 

Relief (back when relief pitchers were real men, not one inning men)

 

Wayne Granger

Clay Carroll

Pedro Borbon

 

As for the BOLDED............Amen !

1. Jim Maloney

2. Mario Soto

3. Jose Rijo

4. Gary Nolan

5. Bucky Walters

 

LH Setup - Chapman

RH Setup - Clay Carroll

Closer - John Franco

I was born in '73 and really remember starting to pay attention in '79 or so.

Maloney - (my dad insisted he be on the list & then gave me the "look".)

 

Your dad is right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.