Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Time Reds line up

Featured Replies

You have to switch Dunn and Robinson in the outfield.

 

Nah, the original post said to list them how you would play them. I want Dunn where he would get the least amount of opportunities. :D

  • Replies 73
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, the original post said to list them how you would play them. I want Dunn where he would get the least amount of opportunities. :D

 

OK ... it's your team, right LRCW?

OK ... it's your team, right LRCW?

 

 

Isn't that what you said when you stated you would Griffey Jr. in LF? :lol:

Isn't that what you said when you stated you would Griffey Jr. in LF? :lol:

 

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here. I put Jr. in left because I like the Reds version of Eric Davis in CF better than the Reds version of Griffey. Whereas Dunn played mostly in LF and Robinson played in RF so I thought he had them backwards on his team.

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here. I put Jr. in left because I like the Reds version of Eric Davis in CF better than the Reds version of Griffey. Whereas Dunn played mostly in LF and Robinson played in RF so I thought he had them backwards on his team.

 

 

Just saying you told a player it was your team, and you would play them where you saw fit, and then you turned around and told a poster he had to switch his corner outfielders. Thought it was funny. No big deal.

1. P. Rose 3B

2. J. Morgan 2B

3. F. Robinson RF

4. T. Kluesuski 1B (spelling?)

5. J. Bench C

6. G. Foster LF

7. B. Larkin SS

8. V. Pinson CF

(and this was hard leaving guys like L.May, Perez, Geronimo, Griffey,jr., Concepcion off the list_

 

I will go ahead and named the pitching and manager, starting lineup needs both,lol)

 

Starting Pitching Rotation

 

J. Maloney

D. Gullet

T. Seaver

G. Nolan

M. Soto

 

Sparky Anderson - Manager

 

(Jock washer - Chris Welsh)

You would start Davey over Larkin at SS? I loved Davey but Larkin IMO was much better...

 

I started Larkin as well but it was tough. Davey imo was better defensively, Larkin the better bat.

Even though Dunn wouldn't be on my roster, I get it. However, especially since we brought right field in the mix, I think I would go with the Cobra before going with the Donkey...

Even though Dunn wouldn't be on my roster, I get it. However, especially since we brought right field in the mix, I think I would go with the Cobra before going with the Donkey...

 

Agreed. If you're taking defense into account and actually forming a lineup then Dunn can only play LF.

Agreed. If you're taking defense into account and actually forming a lineup then Dunn can only play LF.

 

And that's debatable.

And that's debatable.

 

It's the NL. I have to put him somewhere. LF it is.

It's the NL. I have to put him somewhere. LF it is.

 

Yep. If you have to. And it looks like you do. Still say Eddie Roush isn't getting his due here.

Yep. If you have to. And it looks like you do. Still say Eddie Roush isn't getting his due here.

 

And on the pitching side of that, Eppa Rixey.

Rose LF

Morgan 2B

Frank Robinson RF

Bench C

Votto 1B

Perez 3B

Larkin SS

Davis CF

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.