Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranking Class 6A

Featured Replies

What will the top in 6A look like in the pre-season? What teams will surprise us? What normal top 10 teams will not be as good as expected? I'll start with what I expect. What do you think?

1. Trinity

2. Saint Xavier

3. Scott County

4. Pleasure Ridge Park

5. Butler

6. Eastern

7. Henderson County

8. Lafayette

9. Ballard

10. Campbell County

Others:

Madison Central

Simon Kenton

Male

Bryan Station

Meade County

Boone County

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Top 4 are really the only teams with a chance.

 

Henry Clay will be up with arguably the best 1/2 combo in the State in Bell/Jackson.

I think the 6A team to keep an eye on in Northern Ky. is Dixie Heights. They were a young team last year. They have a QB (Drew Moore) who started last year as a sophomore. He is a threat on every play running or passing. He will be one of the best playmakers in the area. They have some quality returning linebackers. I believe their very fast running back (name escapes me) returns. This is the dark horse team to watch IMO.

Boone, Dixie and SK will all be stronger than Campbell this year.

This is St Xavier's turn. Sorry
I am not sure what facts you are basing this on. I do not believe Trinity will rest on their laurels this season. We will know if things have changed on October 4.

Scott County will be their usual selves. I am hoping Ballard makes some noise.

I do not see PRP as a factor in 2013.

 

That is a great list. I am unaware of any heavy super stud running backs in 6A. That is usually the type of player that gives Trinity a tough time.

Lol, I got questioned when I mentioned Scott county in another post....

 

Yes, SK, Dixie and Boone will be much better than CCHS. I think putting cchs in top 10 is a major reach. Simon should be the favorite with Dixie a close second. The Dixie QB is pretty special.

  • Author
Lol, I got questioned when I mentioned Scott county in another post....

 

Yes, SK, Dixie and Boone will be much better than CCHS. I think putting cchs in top 10 is a major reach. Simon should be the favorite with Dixie a close second. The Dixie QB is pretty special.

What are you expecting from Boone County this year. I don't know if it's wishful thinking or not, but I kind of expect them to be good.

It will take a ton of buy in for Boone to be a contender this soon. If the new coach gets too much push back from players and parents while he is sorting out the who is who and where does he belong, it could be a very long season for the Rebels. I like Dixie, but sad the Teasley kid moved to Holmes.

Darion Washington

Should McCracken County be listed at least among the "others" even in their first year of 6A?

Edited by wanttowin
grammatical/typo

That is a great list. I am unaware of any heavy super stud running backs in 6A. That is usually the type of player that gives Trinity a tough time.

 

Charles Walker will give us fits....

I believe this is St.X's year..

I don't Think there will be any problems from the kids or parents at Boone.. I. think they just wanna get back to winning again that's all..

Charles Walker will give us fits....

 

Thanks for the respect.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.