Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranking Class 6A

Featured Replies

What will the top in 6A look like in the pre-season? What teams will surprise us? What normal top 10 teams will not be as good as expected? I'll start with what I expect. What do you think?

1. Trinity

2. Saint Xavier

3. Scott County

4. Pleasure Ridge Park

5. Butler

6. Eastern

7. Henderson County

8. Lafayette

9. Ballard

10. Campbell County

Others:

Madison Central

Simon Kenton

Male

Bryan Station

Meade County

Boone County

 

I believe ballard and male will surprise a lot of people.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what facts you are basing this on. I do not believe Trinity will rest on their laurels this season. We will know if things have changed on October 4.

Scott County will be their usual selves. I am hoping Ballard makes some noise.

I do not see PRP as a factor in 2013.

 

That is a great list. I am unaware of any heavy super stud running backs in 6A. That is usually the type of player that gives Trinity a tough time.

 

No, you'll know in December if things have changed or not.

I believe you have to flip Butler and PRP. Butler has tons of skill players returning, including the ultra-dynamic tailback Joe Brown, and the bruising fullback, William Johnson. PRP will be strong again, but lost too much to be ranked ahead of Butler. Manual, Male, and Ballard have top 10 talent and may be really good by year end.

Manual, Male, and Ballard have top 10 talent and may be really good by year end.
:no::no::no:
:no::no::no:

 

Male and Ballard I believe will surprise some folks.

Male and Ballard I believe will surprise some folks.
Ballard...maybe. Male, no.
Ballard...maybe. Male, no.

 

Male has some talent.

Edited by AvidTiger
Spelling

  • Author
Male has some talent.

Well, let's settle this. Tell us what they will have.

  • Author
Ballard...maybe. Male, no.

Tell us why Male will not be good.

Well, let's settle this. Tell us what they will have.

 

2 linebackers, running back, couple good receivers and I do believe some good lineman.

2 linebackers, running back, couple good receivers and I do believe some good lineman.

 

Lack of QB play and linemen are reasons I don't believe Male will be a top 10 team. They always have some outstanding skill athletes. In saying that, they have lost the past 2 years to Manual and last year was not a good Manual team.

Lack of QB play and linemen are reasons I don't believe Male will be a top 10 team. They always have some outstanding skill athletes. In saying that, they have lost the past 2 years to Manual and last year was not a good Manual team.

 

Never said anything remotely similar to top ten. You said that. I just said they would surprise some people.

Never said anything remotely similar to top ten. You said that. I just said they would surprise some people.

Who the heck are they going to surprise if they aren't surprising people in the top 10? What is this thread about? Are they going to surprise people by jumping out from behind the concession stand?

I believe this is St.X's year..

Don't know yet.......we'll have a good idea by mid-October....I still have a lot of questions in my mind, about the staff.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.