Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

There is no Cheese in Hamburger!!!

Featured Replies

*****WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN VIDEO******

 

 

FWIW Wendy's struggles more with leaving cheese off of a burger than any other restaurant in my experience. I always order burgers there without cheese (don't like their cheese) and rarely get it delivered that way.

Jackball.

 

Dude has some issues.

Is there supposed to be sound?

  • Author
Is there supposed to be sound?

Yes, there is sound with it

Yes, there is sound with it

 

For some reason I can't hear it on my phone.

 

For some reason I can't hear it on my phone.

 

My sound was off. :lol:

 

 

Wow. Talk about anger issues.

  • Author

Maybe he is Lactose Intolerant and has very bad side effects from it?

 

But as I said, Wendy's seems to thrive on sticking cheese on every burger. It is nearly impossible to get a burger in a combo and get them to leave cheese off.

My sound was off. :lol:

 

 

Wow. Talk about anger issues.

 

Sounds not the only thing off.................................

I never worked fast food but I do feel for the workers. There was a day when it was hamburger or cheesburger - and they all came with ketchup and mustard, pre-made or as they say in the manufacturing world - build to plan.

 

Now (especially at Wendy's) you have ketchup, mustard, lettuce, onions, mayonnaise and every sandwich is custom order and a rush job. As a 'no mustard, no onion' orderer I find the 'no onions' is about a 50/50 proposition. I just pick them out. Chewing out the workers seems a bad move. They have their ways of revenge...

Only 2 things I will request my burger be prepared without...mayo and cheese. I DESPISE mayo. I LOVE cheese...just not on my burger.

 

Ironically, I picked up Wendy's on my way home from work for dinner. I ordered mine without mayo or cheese, and it was perfect when I got it. I do have a question...does anyone besides me find ketchup AND tomato on a sandwich redundant?

An order at a fast food place is just a guideline.......don't expect to actually get it that way.

Only 2 things I will request my burger be prepared without...mayo and cheese. I DESPISE mayo. I LOVE cheese...just not on my burger.

 

Ironically, I picked up Wendy's on my way home from work for dinner. I ordered mine without mayo or cheese, and it was perfect when I got it. I do have a question...does anyone besides me find ketchup AND tomato on a sandwich redundant?

 

Not until they figure out how to inject salt and the into the tomato...

If they screw his order up as much as he claims, why continue to go there? Makes no sense to me.

I worked in fast food for the first 8 years of my professional career. I never had an experience like that but have dealt with my share of angry customers. I guarantee that the person he was yelling at had nothing to do with his order. You can't handle money and food, it's one or the other. I'd also say that he was speaking to a manager at that point and the manager really has nothing to do with it anyways. Lots of displaced anger with dissatisfied customers. Fast food is a thankless industry. If taken seriously while working there it can be character forming. You learn a whole lot about people. Customers and co-workers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.