Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dodgers /Diamondbacks brawl

Featured Replies

  • Replies 103
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
How long does it normally take for suspensions/fines to be handed down for incidents like this?

 

Usually within 48 hours.

Usually within 48 hours.

 

Thanks. Didn't know if we'd see any rulings before tonight's game. I don't think anything will happen but I may tune in to see.

  • Author

 

Thanks. Didn't know if we'd see any rulings before tonight's game. I don't think anything will happen but I may tune in to see.

 

@Ken_Rosenthal: No discipline in #Dodgers-#Dbacks brawl will be announced today. Not surprisingly, MLB needs more time to sift through it all.

Mark McGwire, Matt Williams, Don Baylor, Charles Nagy, Alan Trammell, Don Mattingly and Kirk Gibson....it's like Starcade '87...or my baseball card collection.

 

Seriously, how many more old school guys can we get in those two clubhouses?

 

I believe Steve Sax was in the mix. Those two staffs have some very good talent when you add in Lopes, Honeycutt and Nagy.

 

I believe Steve Sax was in the mix. Those two staffs have some very good talent when you add in Lopes, Honeycutt and Nagy.

 

Sax is the first guy I go after in a brawl. He hasn't hit a target in years.

I believe Steve Sax was in the mix. Those two staffs have some very good talent when you add in Lopes, Honeycutt and Nagy.

 

Good lord...I didn't realize Sax, Lopes and Honeycutt were in there too.

Sax is the first guy I go after in a brawl. He hasn't hit a target in years.

 

Well done.

Baseball is a joke. How the hell do Puig and Greinke not get suspended? Greinke started the whole thing and Puig was suckerpunching left and right.

Baseball is a joke. How the hell do Puig and Greinke not get suspended? Greinke started the whole thing and Puig was suckerpunching left and right.

 

Greinke didn't start anything. Puig I agree with, he should be sitting a few games.

Greinke didn't start anything. Puig I agree with, he should be sitting a few games.

 

He threw at as many guys as Kennedy.

  • Author

 

He threw at as many guys as Kennedy.

 

He purposely threw at the back of one person. Big difference.

He hit as many guys as Kennedy***. Don't think the ball that hit Ross was intentional. Montero, yes that was intentional because Puig got hit.

Don't think the one that hit Puig was intentional either....So they each hit one guy intentionally. How does one get 10 games and the other 0?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.