Highlands new scoreboard/video board

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's durable, with all those extra points bouncing off of it. :cool:

Meaning the Birds will be kicking alot of extra points:thumb:

Actually though, it is offset of the goal post and with the net up it will take a rainmaker to hit it...

Best seat in the house to see it is along the rail along with the :angrybird6:

Meaning the Birds will be kicking alot of extra points:thumb:

Actually though, it is offset of the goal post and with the net up it will take a rainmaker to hit it...

Oh, okay. Somebody told me it was lined up with the goalposts.

Oh, okay. Somebody told me it was lined up with the goalposts.

It initially was and then a certain decision maker was pulled aside and talked too...Just sayin

The location is the very best spot available due to the landlocked facility. Will every single person in the facility be happy with it and be able to see it 100% without obstruction? Probably not, but will 95% be happy with the location? Yessir:thumb:

Is it left or right of the goalposts as you're looking at it.

BF, I see where you had your two scouts out tonite up at DCM checking some things out. Maybe doing a little early logistic planning. You know the type the secret service does when the president comes into town.

From about 40 yds away I could see the older gentleman making some kind of "out of plumb" gesture.

Those carpenter type guys could pick a leaner out from a mile away, no fooling them

Of course he was referring to the goal post leaning and not the scoreboard...LOL