King & Maxwell Series

Shawn's character has had some serious moments, and the actor there seems to be able to pull it off. However, just about everytime Michelle has one...I just find it hard to believe it, the way Rebecca is doing it.

Saw a rerun of The Italian Job, with Charlize Theron in it, last week. Thought she could do a much better job with the character (if they ever do a movie). But, for the small screen, I'd have gone with someone like Yvonne Strahovski (from "Chuck"). Anybody but Rebecca.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I am glad I went into this blind because it appears many who did not are being really critical of a show that I think is becoming very good.

As someone who has not read the books, this show has become a part of my summer Monday TV viewing.

I understand that completely. I will say that I wouldn't trade the experience of reading the books for that show at all. If you ever get around to reading the Sean and Michelle series I highly recommend it. Just some very well written books with compelling characters.

Shawn's character has had some serious moments, and the actor there seems to be able to pull it off. However, just about everytime Michelle has one...I just find it hard to believe it, the way Rebecca is doing it.

Saw a rerun of The Italian Job, with Charlize Theron in it, last week. Thought she could do a much better job with the character (if they ever do a movie). But, for the small screen, I'd have gone with someone like Yvonne Strahovski (from "Chuck"). Anybody but Rebecca.

Charlize would have been perfect.

Again I am glad I went into this blind because it appears many who did not are being really critical of a show that I think is becoming very good.

While I've read a couple of Baldacci's books, none of them have been from this particular series...so, I too, was going in blind. But, even while I like the premise and the plot lines, I just don't think Rebecca Romijn is that good of an actress.

Haven't read the books but I DVR'd. Unless a show is mega crap, I try to give it 3 episodes to hook me in.

What do you think of the show so far?, Caught a little of episode 4 and wondered if worth going back and recording and watching the first 3 eps.

Ill have to DVR and watch later after I do some reading. I just picked up Baldacci's "Split Second", which is the first book in the series. Are there 5 books so far?
Yes. I just started the 5th one.

Got "Split Second" just the other night at HPB. Read it in one sitting. So, today I headed back up there and picked up "Hour Game", and will likely finish it tonight. (Already had picked up books 3-5 from a library sale, so I guess I know what I'll be doing the next week or so!)

• 4 weeks later...