Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mom Arrested For Stripping During School Assembly

Featured Replies

When I saw the story I was actually thinking, "Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Peanut Butter Jelly Time"

 

Doc needs to think about changing your meds bro, lol.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you photoshopping the eyes of these perps?

 

Or is it just a full moon...

  • Author
Are you photoshopping the eyes of these perps?

 

Or is it just a full moon...

 

No

 

I do wonder if some news agencies use videos to capture the worst possible still image and then run with it.

"Child Endangerment"? What about the adults?

 

Cruel and unusual punishment!

When I saw the thread title I thought he had to be talking about Rockmom.

When I saw the thread title I thought he had to be talking about Rockmom.

 

You are seriously addled.

"Ain't nobody got time for that"

I am going to guess, bipolar mixed with cocaine. I am also going to guess that the kids were not terribly scarred.

bipocaine

 

Yep! I have seen it a bunch! The eyes always give it away.

I am going to guess, bipolar mixed with cocaine. I am also going to guess that the kids were not terribly scarred.

I'm going with bath salts.

She's workin at the Pyramid.

One 6th grader also complained that the lady was looking at her funny so a bullying charge has been added.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.